X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: JD MARVEL PRODUCTS INC - Champlain New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: PLAINFIELD IL
  • JD MARVEL PRODUCTS INC PO BOX 3270 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

JD MARVEL PRODUCTS INC BIG RIPOFF CASHES YOUR CHECK BUT REFUSES TO SEND YOUR MERCHANDISE Champlain New York

My father seen an ad in our local sunday paper for the mini ear hearing aid/amplifiers and asked me to get them. He & my mother have very little money and are on fixed income, insurance company doesnt really pay for much. So on 032602 I wrote a check for 22.95 so my dad could get 2 earpieces.

Needless to say we waited & waited i tried to contact them the phone number was always busy. on June 1 2002 i recieved a card in mail stating they were on delayed but it would be shipped it by 061902, I still didnt get it so I sent an email approx. 062402 and still didn't get a reply.

It is now july 6th and i'm fed up! They cashed my check 3 and 1/2 months ago and my 72yo father still doesn't have his 2 ear pieces!

Don't order from this company they gladly take your money but won't send you they merchandise for it! they're making money off of innocent, honest, hardworking people.

Maya
Plainfield, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2002 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jd-marvel-products-inc/champlain-new-york-12919/jd-marvel-products-inc-big-ripoff-cashes-your-check-but-refuses-to-send-your-merchandise-c-24086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content