X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: J.D. Marvel Products Inc. - Hawkesbury Ontario

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Wasaga Beach Ont.
  • J.D. Marvel Products Inc. Dept. 721- 109 Box 739 Hawkesbury, Ontario U.S.A.

J.D. Marvel Products Inc. false promises and A Company Not to Buy From victimized many consumers Hawkesbury Ontario

Just read all the complaints about this company, thought I had written them all myself.
Ordered 2 sets of bras April 23,2002. May 4,2002 they cashed my cheque.

July 2,2002 after 18 emails from me and a few they sent me stating that my shipment was either back ordered or they were packaging it and sending it out "early next week" (which week of calendar they use, do not know).
They sent me email, saying that one set of bras would be going out "next week" and the other set they would be sending refund for, as I had stated many times to cancell the whole d**n order and send me back my money.
July 4th, 2 days later I get one set of bras. Now I have to wait for the refund to come!!!

After finding this site and reading all the letters.
I wrote them another letter, and sent them a link to this site.

At moment there is 339 customers that they have lost. I am # 340 and who knows how many others have gone thru the same thing.

There are good sites on the internet for ordering..THIS ONE is not..and they should be shut down on internet and put out of business QUICKLY. Spread the Word!!!
Two weeks ago they sent me a catologue, I wrote them then and stated.."You think I would order again from YOU PEOPLE!!!

No products sent and money taken from consumers I am sure falls into the fraud catagory.
Everyone write or email the people that can really do something about this Company I know that I am.

Marilyn
Wasaga Beach, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2002 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jd-marvel-products-inc/hawkesbury-ontario-k6a-3c8/jd-marvel-products-inc-false-promises-and-a-company-not-to-buy-from-victimized-many-con-24003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content