Complaint Review: Jeannie kerns financial freedom -

• Updated: Thu, November 08, 2018
  • Reported By: Daniel — Barrington Ri United States
  • Jeannie kerns financial freedom

United States

Absolutely horrible communication with jeannie kerns. Website is well made and highly informative but do not buy anything. After you pay you will not have stable communication with anyone. Waste of 100 bucks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2018 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jeannie-kerns-financial-freedom/-/jeannie-kerns-financial-freedom-product-never-delivered-internet-1466941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Amended**Issues Resolved!**

AUTHOR: Daniel - (United States)

After a little time and patience from both sides my inquiries were answered and the problems resolved. Looking forward to future endeavors. Jeannie is good people but you can tell she has an absurd workload. Just stay on-top of her and you should be ok. Her work is top-notch.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My apologies - Please contact me to get this taken care of immediately

AUTHOR: Jeannie - (United States)

Please contact me immediately to get this taken care of ..

I do get very busy and sometimes cannot answer immediately.

Please email me today and I will make sure you are taken care of !