X  |  CLOSE

• Jeff Avery @ Hilton Tax

United States

Jeff Avery @ Hilton Tax Stole $5244.00 from me Internet

*General Comment: Collections Guy

They called and offered me funding for my website. I had to pay for the services ahead of time. I told Jeff Avery that I didn't trust him and I did not feel right about doing it. They said the 5244.00 would cover the expense of an LLC for my business, tax preparations, and corporate funding of my website. My website in all total has been close to 20,000, which I was told I would receive a check for.

They withdrew a bank draft of 3000.00 from my checking account, and charged the rest on my capital one card. The did make the company an LLC, but that is it. I would like to get as much money back from them as possible if not the entire amount. I have made multiple phone calls, and Jeff Avery has not returned the calls.

I may not be able to pay this month's rent. He is one of the reasons why.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2018 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jeff-avery-hilton-tax/-/jeff-avery-hilton-tax-stole-524400-from-me-internet-1460971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Collections Guy

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, September 17, 2018

I am very familiar with your industry, and know what you are up against when collecting and the best possible strategies to collect your money. My Company specializes in getting money collected from companies that don't pay within 5 days, please call me for my "No Collection, No charge" rate at 972-663-8593