X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tracy — ventura California
  • JEFF BELLAMAR Santa Ynez/ Santa Barbara, California USA

JEFF BELLAMAR BELLAMAR CAPITOL FAMILY RIP-OFF ARTIST STRIKES AGAIN!!! Santa Ynez/ Santa Barbara CALIFORNIA

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: finding jeff

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Jeff Bellamar is (unfortunately) my first cousin. His ACTUAL LEGAL NAME is spelled GEOFF AMAR. He recently changed his name again on Facebook, Twitter, etc., to Jeff Taiji. So Beware! He recently lived in my garage in Ventura, CA. (June - August 2014). I had no idea Jeff was such a CON ARTIST until he moved in with me & I found out the hard way. He paid NO RENT when he lived with me, plus I fed him and his dog. He ended up stealing $500 from me before he FINALLY moved out. During this time his white BMW 740 was repo'd. To anyone concerned or looking for him, I have details of his latest whereabouts. I'll point you in the right direction. He lives with his girlfriend who (used to be a prostitute) is making money committing real estate fraud in Santa Barbara, Santa Ynez, etc. She claims to own vacation rentals. Her name is Jen Gough. I am planning on taking legal action against him for several things. I know I'll never get anything because he is BROKE. He is a lying coward. Sad to say he was a member of my family.. He is probably the single most disgusting individual I have EVER known in my life. All the reports about him are true. He would rob his own family without any guilt or remorse. Public beware. Avoid doing business ANY with him - or you too, will regret it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2014 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jeff-bellamar/santa-ynez-santa-barbara-california-93101/jeff-bellamar-bellamar-capitol-family-rip-off-artist-strikes-again-santa-ynez-santa-b-1179309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

finding jeff

AUTHOR: relative - ()

POSTED: Thursday, October 23, 2014

yes i would love information on jeff he has been hiding from me for several years an wont answer emails.He moves around so much it is hard to catch up to him. please email me at (((REDACTED))) He got me for alot of money and promised to pay it back and then disappeared. No one should trust him farther than they can throw him he will steal from his own father if he had the oppertunity..

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair