X  |  CLOSE

925 La Brea Ave
    CA, Los Angeles
    United States

Jeff Eldridge Early lease Car fraud CA Los Angeles

*Consumer Comment: Better Impression.

I had my car in swapalease this guy Jeff Eldridge contacted me that his company is located in Los Angeles, CA and that he finds a buyer for my car within 4 to 6 weeks meanwhile they take care of the payments and the insurance until they find a buyer for the car. They picked up the car at my house transported the car to California which now the car is in Las Vegas, he never answered my calls again nor answered emails that were sent by me and my attorney .

The car is now in the hands of a thug which my car is a Maserati . I contacted the transportation company that he used in order to get my car back my attorney has been in contact with the thug that has my car and I have been trying to get my car back for the past 3 days. The FBI needs to get involved in this there are many victims that are involved now and this person needs to go to jail .

Now not only has he not made my car payments I have been paying for my car which the car is under his possession . This is a big scam he goes by different names and has different company names with different addresses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2019 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jeff-eldridge/ca-los-angeles-90038/jeff-eldridge-early-lease-car-fraud-ca-los-angeles-1473110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Better Impression.

AUTHOR: The Dog - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, February 08, 2019

How much reading do you do? Have you ever noticed the vast, vast majority of people use very simple composition rules learned in the SECOND GRADE? The ONLY people who "write" continuous run-on sentences are illiterates!

Why not make a better impression of yourself by getting a second grader to write for you? They'll get it right!