Report: #1420880

• Reported By: ECLH — Newark New Jersey United States
  • Jeff Lindsay Charity Projects

United States

Jeff Lindsay Charity Projects Did Not follow through on His Promise

On Thanksgiving Day I was contacted by Jeff Lindsay to take part in Donation. I accepted the offer and I was contacted. The next thing I needed to do was to open an account with a bank in Nairobi, Kenya. I opened the account in December and was successfully opened on December 29, 2017. The next day, I was trying to make a transfer but I needed to pay an additional; $1,000 for a transfer. When I saw this, I immediately shut them down and demanded a refund. Until this day, no one has contacted me to apologize or give me an explanation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2018 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jeff-lindsay-charity-projects/-/jeff-lindsay-charity-projects-did-not-follow-through-on-his-promise-1420880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content