X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: Barbara Valasquez — Atchison KS United States
  • Jeff Yalden Motivational Speaker United States

Jeff Yalden Motivational Speaker Jeff Yalden Foundation SCAM BEWARE

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jeff Yalden in Atchison, KS

Our community of Atchison, Kansas was traggically hit with several student suicides. Jeff Yalden SCAMMED our community to extract money for his personal gain and then WENT ONLINE AND SAID THAT MORE OF OUR STUDENTS WOULD KILL THEMSELVES

"Last month I told them they’d have another suicide and they did"

He does NOT have a delicate bedside manner. He uses his foundation as a front to try to get money for his speaking fees. He uses vulgar and innappropriate and insenstive language on AND off the stage. Suprisingly, when I did more research (which i wish our school district would have done first) I discovered we are one of SEVERAL communities he has treated this way, looked at as a paycheck, and CURSED and been CRUDE with the audience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2018 02:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jeff-yalden-motivational-speaker/-/jeff-yalden-motivational-speaker-jeff-yalden-foundation-scam-beware-1438489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jeff Yalden in Atchison, KS

AUTHOR: Jeff - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, August 27, 2019

I am quite distrubed to read these comments.  I visited Atchison, KS I believe three different times.  A beautiful community I thoroughly enjoy.  The last time I visited I remember coming on my own dime after the last loss.  I worked closely with the school principal and the director of the Boys and Girls Club, another outstanding program for the youth of Atchison.

I do not know who this person is writing this, nor is it that important.  Anyone can write on the internet what they choose.  I have 28 years working in education on teen mental health and suicide prevention.  These comments hurt my heart giving all that I give each and every day.

I would welcome any potential client, community, school to contact me personally or my assistant Betty to discuss anything that is written out there.  We can send you hundreds of letters, videos, phone numbers and more to verify my credentials, my reputation, my success, and my work working with teens, teachers, administrators, and parents.

Thank you for reading this and knowing that the internet and social media can certainly be a great tool, but it's also a place where people can write anything they choose.

www.TheJYF.org