X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Jenna - About Astrology - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: No submission Ontario
  • Jenna - About Astrology Jenna@aboutastro.com Internet U.S.A.

Jenna SCAMMER On The Internet Only

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I signed up for Jenna's "Free" reading and even though it "seemed" she hit the nail right on the head where everything about me was concerned. Something told me to look further into this. I set up a phonie e-mail address and then went backto the site and submitted a bogus birthday, name etc and my phonie e-mail address.

I received the same exact "free" reading that I initially received.

Then I started looking on the internet and read abot all the peopel who got scammed out of their money. I was fortunate enought not to give this scam artist my credit card. However for the folks that did, my heartfelt compassion goesout to you. $60.00 is $60.00!!!

I notice now thatthe site which I initially found Jenna's ad no longer displays her scam!

The sadness is, the false hope and then the loss of your money!

Jeannie
No submission, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jenna-about-astrology/internet/jenna-scammer-on-the-internet-only-251225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair