Complaint Review: Jeremimora Online Store - Internet

• Jeremimora Online Store
    Jl Sultan Iskandar Muda 10 Pondok Indah
    Internet
    Indonesia

Jeremimora Online Store Beware of this scam site!! Will just rip you off Jakarta Internet

I made an order to www.jeremimora.com online store which found an add of them on www.exportbureau.com.

The "sales manager" of them Mr Robbie Tan replied to my emails as long he had my harg earning money. I send them the money of the order in advance by Western Union and then I never had any reply from them. I have also tried to call them but all the numbers I have found are not working.

Beware of them as they are the No. 1 scammers in Indomesia having a few more inernet online stores under the same name for collecting money from their potential customers.

Some other sites of them are:
www.adilsolo.com
www.antowijaya.com

Be aware of them and never order something from there as you will loose your money.

Panosg
Athens
Greece

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2008 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jeremimora-online-store/internet/jeremimora-online-store-beware-of-this-scam-site-will-just-rip-you-off-jakarta-internet-318355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content