X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Jersey King - Woodland Hills California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: gosnell Arkansas
  • Jersey King P.O. Box 152 Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

Jersey King ripoff, recieved a check for four jerseys and haven't sent them. Woodland Hills California

I order a Tony Dorsett college and Dallas Cowboy throwback jersey. A Charles Barkey Auburn throwback and a Bo Jackson throwback. This company has cash the check but hasn,t sent me anything. The number that I call always seen me to thier voice mail and there web site address never responds.

It has been about two months since I place the order and my check has made it back to my bank. I just want some answer about the jerseys or to see what I can do to file chargers.

Malcolm
gosnell, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jersey-king/woodland-hills-california-91365/jersey-king-ripoff-recieved-a-check-for-four-jerseys-and-havent-sent-them-woodland-hill-158812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content