Complaint Review: JessofDoom.com - Internet

• JessofDoom.com
    Haverhill, Mass
    Internet
    United States of America

JessofDoom.com Jess of Doom Jessica Carotenuti hack artist, hippopotamus, gossip, liar, retarded, starving artist, fluffer Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: more harassment?

Jessica of Doom's art work is purely trace work from fairy books.  She is a hack artist trying to claim another's crappy artist's work.  It seems her retarded husband does the water painting of the trace drawings.  Then they scan it in to an antiquated paint program to clean it up.  Please don't get ripped off by buying this hack's trash that she calls artwork.

Also, beware that if you speak your opinion that is seem as negative she will become violently angry, and lash out at her family.  It has been reported that both husband and son bear many bruises and scars from her impending wrath of doom.  They are quite frightened of her, and she is known only as the undertaker to them.  If you are accosted by this dangerous rage fanatic, know that she will continuously spread false rumors about you and your family all over every social media platforms. [continued below]....
.....

This blabber mouth knows no bounds to the rumors she spreads about anyone.  They can be as heinous as false rape accusation to the consumption of human babies.  Please avoid any contact with her or anyone who associates with her because you to can be caught up in her wrath and doom of character assassination.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jessofdoomcom/internet/jessofdoomcom-jess-of-doom-jessica-carotenuti-hack-artist-hippopotamus-gossip-liar-re-1026054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

more harassment?

AUTHOR: mzdoom - (United States of America)

the person/persons involved with these reports.. have been harassing my friends/my family(including my 6 yr old son) my church org./ and now attacking my online offline art project... these people in my opinion may need mental help..   they also have never purchased my art work...they are also making fake profiles of my husband..and friends..and making videos making fun of us.. these people are honestly cowards.. for they make fake profiles to harass us.. though we have tracked many of these profile.. and have ip addresses that we plan on taking to our authorities.. so if you are involved or have lied to me claiming you arent part of these harassment.. you will be just as guilty for being associated with these people.. THIS IS A WARNING!!