X  |  CLOSE

San Diego, California
    United States

Jim Kealing Stealing, Fraud San Diego California

*General Comment: Collections Guy

My grandmother showed me with her bank statements that he most likely took over $30,000 from her.  We would be able to prove it with costly attorneys and many hours of court time, etc.

We would probably not get the money back for her, and the legal costs would eat up most of it.  So sad over this.  No statements or explanations from him.  Horrible service and arrogant jerk!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2019 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jim-kealing/san-diego-california/jim-kealing-stealing-fraud-san-diego-california-1471967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Collections Guy

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, February 11, 2019

I am very familiar with your industry, and know what you are up against when collecting and the best possible strategies to collect your money. My Company specializes in getting money collected from companies that don't pay within 5 days, please call me for my "No Collection, No charge" rate at 972-663-8593