Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: JK HARRIS - Charleston South Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Wallingford Pennsylvania
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • JK HARRIS 4995 Lacross Road, Suite 1800 Charleston, South Carolina U.S.A.

JK HARRIS Tax Predator & Scam Artist Charleston South Carolina

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

False Advertising: There was no Tax Debt Resolution--they never contacted the IRS and caused my appeal time to expire.

Misrepresentation: Person claiming to be my personalTax Expert, who would analyze, and submit a corrected report. Had me fill out and sign all forms.
Fraud: On full payment of $1400.00 (we) were told that "it was a done deal" the case would be Electronically filed that day. I was given a package which I thought were copies of the paperwork I had filled out. Instead it was a Tax Organizer & Financial Disclosure Package to BEGIN my IRS Filing. They also included that it may take up to two years to complete.

I have letters from their ROD department saying that their was no activity on their part on my with the IRS--But they have to charge me $400.00 for the (fraudulent) Intake, and I hace to sign a 'Gag Order' to get my refund.

Charles
Wallingford, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2009 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jk-harris/charleston-south-carolina-29406/jk-harris-tax-predator-scam-artist-charleston-south-carolina-410414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair