Complaint Review: Joanna Gaines Face Cream Scam - Skinhealthserum123 / Sinewyfacecream.com -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lee — Queen Creek AZ United States
  • Joanna Gaines Face Cream Scam - Skinhealthserum123 / Sinewyfacecream.com

United States

Joanna Gaines Face Cream Scam - Skinhealthserum123 / Sinewyfacecream.com Sinewyfacecream.com charged me for facial products I did not agree to buy. Internet

While on Facebook one day, I clicked into a site advertised as "Joanna Gaines" face cream / beauty solution.  It took me to a site that promised a trial for low dollars.  I agreed, but when it tried to upsell me on another product I attempted to back out (in fact I thought I had backed out & not completed the transaction.)  I don't recall ever entering my credit card info - I think they get it through some back door connection set up in my phone.  A guy called me a couple of days later, because I had backed out of the completion of the order & I told him I didn't want the product.  a few days later, the product showed up at my door.

A few days into the new month, I see that there are charges on my credit card for $84.95 & an additional charge of $89.92 a day later!  WHAT?!  How did they get my cc info?!  I don't even want this stuff!

I disputed the charges on my card immediately.  no result from the cc yet.

I just called the company to demand a refund.  Turns out that I'm actually enrolled in a monthly "SUBSCRIPTION" & that they intend to send me product & charge me $174.87 EVERY MONTH!   OMG!

They agreed to cancel my "Subscription", but didn't intend to return my money.  I threatened to call the Better Business Bureau, they offered to refund me 35%.  When I threatened again, they increased the refund amount to 50%.  6 - 10 days - will believe it when I see it.

DON'T BUY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/joanna-gaines-face-cream-scam-skinhealthserum123-sinewyfacecreamcom/-/joanna-gaines-face-cream-scam-skinhealthserum123-sinewyfacecreamcom-sinewyfacecreamc-1451293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content