Complaint Review: Joe-lopy's Mobile Automotive Repair & Garage - BRIGHTON COLORADO

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2018
  • Updated: Wed, April 04, 2018
  • Reported By: S. Z. — Thornton COLORADO United States
  • Joe-lopy's Mobile Automotive Repair & Garage
    10400 HENDERSON ROAD
    BRIGHTON, COLORADO
    United States

Joe-lopy's Mobile Automotive Repair & Garage Joe-lopy's Mobile Automotive Repair & Garage Mobile Automotive Repair & Garage Mobile Automotive Repair & Garage THEY PROMISED ME THAT THEY WILL FIX MY VEHICLE AND TOOK $1512 DOLLAR AS ADVANCE. AND NOW THEY ARE NOT EVEN CONTACTING ME AT ALL. THIS GUY JUST TOOK MY MONEY AND AND NOW HE IS EVEN THRETENING ME BY SAYING, HE WILL NOT GOING TO RETURN MY VEHICLE EITHER. BRIGHTON COLORADO

*Author of original report: LYING IS HIS PROFESSION. HE IS A CHEATER & HE ALWAYS WILL BE. AND I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE (EVIDENTLY), WHO HAS COMPLAIN ABOUT HIM.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Facts, No B*******. Just the Facts.

*Author of original report: JOSEPH CRANDALL AKA JOE-LOPY'S IS A FILTHY, DISGUSTING LIAR, BUT OFF COURSE WITHOUT LYING, ONE CANNOT CHEAT OR STEAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The customers car runs fantastic!

*Author of original report: False Statement the seller provided, which by the way he always does.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Joe-lopy's is dedicated to quality and customer satisfaction.

HIS NAME IS JOE CRANDALL. THIS GUY CLAIM TO BE AN AUTO MECHANIC. I HAD FOUND HIM THROUGH CRAIGSLIST. THEN I HAD INITIALLY TALKED WITH HIM BY PHONE AND RIGHT AWAY HE AGREED WITH DOING THE WORK NEEDED ON MY CAR. HE TOOK $1512 DOLLARS FROM ME AS AN ADVANCE THROUGH PAYPAL.  HE DID IT THROUGH PAYPAL BECAUSE IF RECEIVED IT THROUGH PAYPAL THEN HE CAN SAVE SOME TAXES.

ANYWAY, AFTER THEAT HE TOOK MY CAR ON FEB 23 2018, IN HIS SO CALLED SMALL GARAGE AND SINCE THEN IT IS STAYING THERE. RIGHT AFTER THAT SURPRISINGLY HIS ATTITUDE HAS CHANGED COMPLETELY.  HE WOULD NOT CALL ME AT ALL AND ALSO HE WOULD NOT ANY WAY RESPOND TO MY TEXT MESSAGES AND/OR PHONE CALLS. AND IF I GO TO HIS GARAGE, HE WILL NOT GONNA BE THERE. INITIALLY HE TOLD ME IT WILL TAKE HIM 2 WEEKS TO FINISH THE WHOLE JOB.  HOWEVER NOW IT HAS BEEN OVER 5 WEEKS SINCE THEN BUT HE IS JUST WASTING MY TIME BY SAYING "I WILL CALL YOU WHEN I FINISH". [continued below]....

..... HE KEEPS SAYING THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN, REPEATEDLY. WEEKS AFTER WEEKS ARE PASSING BY BUT HE DOES NOT CONTACT ME AT ALL OR HE FINISH.

HE TOOK MY CAR AT FEB 23 2018 AND SINCE THEN HE IS BEEN DOING THIS. HE INITIALLY GAVE A DEADLINE OF 2 WEEKS (MENTIONED ABOVE) THAT WAS FINISHED AT MARCH 16TH 2018 BUT AFTER THAT HE DOES NOT TELL ME AT ALL (OR GIVE ANY TIME FRAME) WHEN HE WILL FINISH WORKING ON MY CAR. NOW IF I CALL HIM HE CURSES AT ME WITH VERY NASTY LANGUAGES AND EVEN THRETENED ME NOT TO DO THE WORK AT ALL AND HE WON'T EVEN RETURN MY MONEY OR MY CAR. I AM REALLY HELPLESS AND SHAKEN RIGHT NOW.

I AM REALLY FEELING THRETENED RIGHT NOW AND I AM NOT RICH. I HAVE LOST NOT ONLY MY $1512 DOLLARS BUT ALSO NOT SURE HOW I WILL FIX MY CAR, WHICH WAS THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM. I AM RENTING A CAR FOR NOW AND SPENDING MORE MONEY THAN I SUPPOSED TO BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM OBVIOUSLY. EVENTUALLY THAT CANNOT GO ON FOREVER. I HAVE TO GO TO WORK EACH AND EVER DAY. I TOLD THIS GUY EVERTHING ABOUT MY PROBLEM. HE JUST DOES NOT CARE AT ALL. HE IS JUST PASSING TIME AND NOW IF I CALL HIM, HE CURSES ME BY "f**k YOU", "f**k THIS/f**k THAT" "WHO THE f**k YOU THINK YOU ARE", ETC. ETC. I AM REALLY FEELING HELPLESS AND THRETENED RIGHT NOW. THE FUTURE OF MY CAREER IS UNCERTAIN BECAUSE OF THIS VEHICLE PROBLEM OBVIOUSLY.

AS I SAID I AM NOT A RICH PERSON AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK ALONG WITH MY CAR. I BELIEVE THIS GUY IS A PROFESSIONAL FRAUD FOR LONG TIME. HE HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE AND HE WILL DO IT AGAIN. I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO RIGHT NOW. IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO HELP ME AND/OR HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK? I AM REALLY HELPLESS RIGHT NOW.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2018 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/joe-lopys-mobile-automotive-repair-garage/brighton-colorado-80601/joe-lopys-mobile-automotive-repair-garage-joe-lopys-mobile-automotive-repair-amp-ga-1437342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
0Consumer
3Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: salah - (United States)

All these timeline things (statements) are complete bulls***.  Things did not happen the way he mentioned here obviously.  As I said before many times, he is a liar and he always lies.  I already have mentioned (and explained) everything to my previous post.  Anybody who wants to know, what's going on, please just read my previous post.   You will get a clear idea.  By the way, if he is so innocent, how come there are so many complains about him, throughout many websites!!!  That's a surprise.

Since I started talking about the other people's complains, this sneaky guy, starting to contact those websites (or going to those websites) and trying to remove them, from those websites, so that I cannot prove anything.

I am not bulls***ing with anybody here.  At the very beginning, honestly I went to this cheater to fix my car.  Not knowing he is one of the biggest cheater in Denver.  Gave him money as deposit and waited forever, but this cheater since beginning planned to cheat with me, (as he did with others) and harassed me like hell.  He never did any work in my car.  Only wasted my time, months after months and lying to us one after another.  HE NEVER TOLD A TRUTH. THAT'S HIS SPECIALTY AND/OR UNIQUENESS; WHATEVER YOU CALL  IT.  HE IS A BORN LIAR AND A CHEATER.  I have got it now.  He will never tell any truth to anybody ever.

Those timelines are a complete bulls***.  As the way he said, in his very previous post that I have had blood-pressure and I am not taking any medicine, and that's why my brain is not working, blah, blah, blah  (LOL)  He always bulls***s otherwise he cannot run his business.  Now he is trolling with me like this.  Since I started taking legal action against this cheater.  He thinks he can get back with me like this since I filled a case against him.  I am not playing with anybody, nor I have time for that.  These are all very depressing and frustrating for me (if only people knew) but I have no choice.  I want people to know what kind of a cheater and fraud he is, and/or this business aka  "Joe-lopy's Mobile Automotive Repair & Garage".

If he has time, then I have time also.  He thinks he is too smart for other people.  No wonder he cheats with people.  He thinks he will get back with me by trolling with me like this.  I have got his intention.  As I said, by now I have got the nature of his.  If he thinks he can bother me (and harass me) by trolling with me like this, then he ia making a mistake.  I AM ALL HERE, NO PROBLEM.  LET'S SEE HOW MUCH TROLLING HE CAN DO.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Facts, No B*******. Just the Facts.

AUTHOR: Joseph - (United States)

2/22/2018 Customer came in and made a deposit of $1512.00 to purchase a low milage used engine, powersteering pump and starter.

2/23/2018 I had the customers car towed to my garage to gather pertinent info related to the parts i would order.

3/3/2018 customer sent text stating he was worried and this was taking to long. he needs his car. i informed him the parts already showed up but would be a couple weeks before job would be finished.

3/6/2018 customer called to ask when will his car be done. I told him to relax, it wont be done for a couple weeks, customer said he cant wait for a year and he was barrowing his sisters car.

3/8/2018 7:30-8:30pm customer came to the shop (didnt call me) and was out of camera view for over 20 minutes. Then customer is back in camera veiw and is yelling at somebody on the phone for about 20 minutes then leaves the gate open as he walked out. 3 horses, gate open for 1 hour, at night.

Customer was told to come get his car and the parts and take it somewhere else. there was no dissasembly done at this time.

3/17/2018 customer text asking for a  refund. No, There is no rwefund on used parts. Customer agreed to stop calling and harrassing me with text messages, I told him I would start the job the next week.

3/20/2018 I recieved 16 text messages from customer. When will the car be done. You just added another week buddy.  Again I told him to stop harrassing me or he will have to come pick the car up and take it somewhere else.

3/28/2018 I reluctantly started the dissasembly. I get email from paypal. customer has charged back 1512.00

3/28/2018 paypal overruled the charge back.

4/7/2018 Customer came by shop to tow car somewhere else but after i explained that it wouldnt take any longer to install the replacement engine rather that reinstall the bad engine to take the car somewhere else so why take it somewhere else  when it will be done on 4/12/2018. Customer and his sister and his brother in law said they would pick it up on 4/17/2018

4/9/2018 Customer used false information and paypal credited him again 1512.00 I didnt find out until after the 17th of april.

4/12/2018 I called the customer to inform them the car was ready to pick up.

4/12/2018 Customer filed a lawsuit in adams county court. customer blocked all my atempts to contact him.

I will be driving his car to court on the 15th of May.

AUTHOR: salah - (United States)

I have the proof that what kind of filthy liar joe-lopy's is.  It is kind of funny also, what he claimed here about me having blood pressure LOL.

What Joe-lopy's said in his statement (as you can read below) that

" This customer does take medication because HE DOES HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. It's a fact. And his brother in law said a number of times that he was sorry that Salah (the customer) has not been taking his medication so he and I will just talk from now on"

This is very funny but the truth is I have no blood pressure or such a disease.  It is his made up story. But I am not surprised a bit since with this kind of lie, he makes his money and runs his fraudulent business. So it is expected from a liar and fraud like him.  My brother in law would never say, something like that. My bro-in-law can be witness of that.  Joe is such a filthy liar that this is the proof of that.  I can proof anytime to anybody that I have no such disease. Nor I ever take or took any medicine for that purpose.

In fact I believe this guy, joe-lopys is or was a crack addict. No wonder he talks like that and/or claims like that.  Any mentally healthy person cannot or will not make claims like that, as he does.  Anyone with right mind can understand his statements are unstable. It could be from the addiction from his past (or present) and/ or he is currently under the influence of something else. I am not saying that I have the documental proof but very honestly, I will not gonna surprise a bit, if I hear something like that.

By the way, Secondly, the car does not work at all since he never worked on the problem. Because this guy DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO FIX THE PROBLEM.  He is unqualified, unskilled meth head, who does not know any real work, other than cheating. THAT IS HIS REAL SKILL. We never gave him extra work because after seeing the car condition, we realized that he never will be able to do or finish the work. Simply because he is not worthy of it. He is a unstable, non-qualified person for this job, who stole my money by lying to me and to all of us.

We knew he cannot do it or finish it at all. So we just went there to get the car back, but he refuse to give it to us. Since because he could not fix it, so he messed it up. I mean he took out almost all the parts from the engine and scattered those everywhere. Obviously in that condition, nobody can tow a car.  Can you?  You can understand what I am talking about.  Giving him again extra time is out of imagination.  WE GAVE HIM TIME; TO FIX HIS OWN MESS THAT HE MADE, BY TOOK OFF ALL THE PARTS FROM THE ENGINE. WE NEVER GAVE HIM ANY MORE TIME TO FIX THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM. BECAUSE HE ALREADY PROOVED THAT HE CANNOT DO IT. HE IS SIMPLY NOT THE PERSON FOR THIS JOB AND NOBODY FORCED HIM EITHER TO TAKE THE JOB. HE FALSIFY THAT HE COULD SO THAT HE CAN EAT OUR MONEY. THAT WAS HIS PLAN ALL ALONG FROM THE BEGINNING.  WE GAVE HIM SOME TIME SO THAT AL LEAST HE CAN PUT BACK THE PARTS (TO THE ENGINE AREA, INCLUDING THE ENGINE), WHICH HE TOOK OFF AND SCATTERED ALL OVER IN HIS SMALL GARAGE, WHERE 3 PEOPLE HARDLY CAN FIT.

He thought we gave him again time and extra work. Are you kidding me, after all this he has done to us.  Is this guy a moron or an addict or what, seriously?  I had to complain to PayPal so that he cannot continue his cheating, which he has been doing for a while. Think how would you feel, if he cheats like this to you!!  Can you imagine what kind of mental stress and pressure you will go through with a meth-head like this (joe-lopys).   I am literally going through hell right now after falling for a cheater's trap like this.  You cannot imagine what I am going through.

I have sued him in small court and the case is pending. If I am lying, if I am not serious then why would I go to court?  He (joe-lopys) forgot to mention that in his statement.  Most probably he forgot that deliberately.  Not everybody will go to court unless they are serious, and we are.

Anyway, after we meet him, for the very last time, we just gave him some time (for the generosity of my bro-in-law) to put back all the parts to the engine area, including the engine, so that at least we can tow the car (SUV)  and take it somewhere to fix it.  But he called the very next day to my bro-in-law and demanding him extra at least $1000.00 dollar, just to fix his own mess. Means he wants us to pay him so that he can put back all the parts, which took out because he could not finish his original work or job. Can you understand what's happening here!!  If you cannot, please read all these again.  He wants us to pay him, to just fix his own mess.  That is what is going on right now.  And he is also giving all these bull crap to justify his stories and to make believe.

By the way, my bro-in-law recorded that conversation and if necessary, we can submit that record to the court, (to a judge).  Also at the same day same time right after he (joe-lopys) talked with my bro-in-law, he (Joe) texted him that he will gonna impound the car, if we do not pay him.  This text also stayed in my bro-in-law's phone, which we CAN show in the court.  After he threatened us the very last time, we decided to go to the court.  That will be almost after 2 weeks. He never said the truth here but I have the proof to back my story or statement.

I am not lying here, as this stupid fraud is saying. I have the proof to back my statement.  Does he?  If he has the proof, let him bring that to the court.  We are very eager to see all that. He always bullsh*t with people and make up stories to convince people. So that people can trust him, with their money and so, that's how he cheats with people and steals their money.   His real business is cheating with people by giving (installing) fake parts in their vehicle, instead of original.  And that's how he makes his money (or runs his business).   Some people finds out later. Some complains about him (at some websites if you search) but obviously not all of them, since they do not have time and/or may be they think, for couple of hundred dollar, it is not worth it (I mean their time),  which is understandable.

And that's why or how this guy 'Joe' is able to continue his cheating business.  Since there was no big repercussion for it.  He was never honest, never professional; never a skilled mechanic and he even do not have enough qualification, to do this kind of work.  He is a cheater, a no. 1 fraud and a big liar.  And he always will be.

This guy 'Joe or Joe-Lopys', (whatever his name is) always lies, which are very filthy but that's his nature.  That's in his blood.  Even he cannot change it.  That's what who he is.  That's his very real identity.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The customers car runs fantastic!

AUTHOR: Joseph - (United States)

I am very sorry that this customer has had a bad experience with my company. In most cases all repairs done at our garage and services performed at the customers location are backed by a 3yr labor warranty. I couldn't offer such a lengthy warranty if i was using cheap parts and if I wasn't qualified to do this job. I have very happy customers and i'll admit that there are 2-3 customers that have posted bad reviews expressing some dissatisfaction, I am not the one who drove that ladies car 300 miles and then wrecked it.

But no matter how much pride and dedication I have. I know that I wont please every single customer that does business at my place. This customer said it himself, he and his family came in on April 7th and agreed to have me complete the job that was halfway done, on that day he states that he agreed to more time because of the issue seperating the engine and transmission. It was alot of extra work and there was alot of parts to remove to get the job accomplished.

This customer does take medication because HE DOES HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. It's a fact. And his brother in law said a number of times that he was sorry that Salah (the customer) has not been taking his medication so he and i will just talk from now on. On March 28th customer convinced paypal that first he didnt recieve the merchandise he purchased from me for $1512.00 so they refunded him the deposit after we purchased all his parts. Well i stopped that as soon as i found out, case closed. He then convinced paypal that the merchandise that he paid $1512.00 was significantly not as ordered. He has been refunded as of  March 29th.

Less than a week after he and his sister and brother in law came and approved the extra work and said that they would pick up the car on Aril 17th, the customer, one and a half hours after i called and notified him that his car is done, to the court house to claim im not giving him his car. I should have had his car towed away when i first thought this guy is a pain in my a**.

False Statement the seller provided, which by the way he always does.

AUTHOR: salah - (United States)

I will not start the whole story, since I already have mentioned.  This guy is a completely unprofessional and a fraud.  Do not believe my word. Check the google review and/or type his garage full name and you will see, how many complains he has.  Now he have realized that and he is trying to cover them up.  Anyway, I tried many times work with him. but his attitude is really bad and he is a big liar, but that is okay for a fraud like him.

His plan was eats my money, make me wait and then, if I cannot wait, obviously I will bring my car back. And so then he will give me some other parts as which he have bought or pretend he will bought and will give me some other parts, which obviously will be useless.  since that did not happen, and I gave him more time so he got angry, since obviously his plan for me in this case failed.  I believe he does this usually with his customer.  So obviously then he start using foul language with me.  He has been using foul language since then. It was impossible for me to talk to him or work with him, because of his behavior.  So after seeing that my brother in law starts talking to him.  By the way, this guy Joe told my brother in law, he do not want to talk to me or want to deal with, even though I have paid him in advance $1512.00  however, after that he also starts behaving badly with my brother in law too. Such as once when my brother in law called to inquiry about the vehicle, he loudly told my bro in law,  "why did you call me?"  "what the hell do you want?"  Then my brother in law said,  "we paid you, so we have the right to call you at least once a week to inquiry about the car?!!",  "we have the right to do that."  Then joe said, "you wanna know about the car then call the car and talk with the car."  "Do not call me here."

That kind of arrogant behavior he did with my brother in law (throughout the whole time), and with me, it was even a lot worse than that.  At one point he even threaten to me and to also my brother in law that if we do not bring our car back then he will  "Impound the car".   I have the proof for all of these. In my cell phone and also in my bro in laws cell phone.  I know this guy (Joe)  have posted some messages here but absolutely those are edited.  He have deleted some stuff which may go against him.  This guy is a very shady and a cheater.  If you believe him, you are done for good.  As I am learning my lesson now.

After that finally when we went his garage to bring the car back  (with out any possibility of the refund of the advance that I had paid), we saw since he has no idea what he is doing (he is completely incapable of doing this kind of job), he took of all the parts from the engine and made a big mass. And in that situation of the vehicle, it is not even possible to bring it back.  He also insisted for us 'again to wait', so that at least he can put all the parts back together.  Because he made a complete mass of the engine side and the area around it.  Right away I knew he cannot put it back togehicleether because he is complete unqualified for that kind of work.  but anyway I or we had no choice because indeed, it was a big mass. So we gave him again 2 weeks to put all the part back together.  I mean we gave him time to fix his own mass. Here, I am not talking about the original work order that I gave him   and paid him $1512 in advance (Forget all that).  Now he even make a so big mass that this car is no way repairable.  and that we have understood, since by now we know what kind of person we are dealing with and what is his capability and/or qualification.  Then next day he called my bro in law and asking him $1000 dollar to put the parts back together in the car.  Again, I should mentioned here that it was not the orginal work I tell him to do or paid him for. It was his own mass that he need to figure out, how to fix. And now  was forced to block himhe is asking us money to fix his own mass.  If you all are reading this carefully then you will understand, what kind of shady big cheater he is ave them cheaper partsfrom this incident or situation.

He never plan to repir my car. His original plan always was to eats my money and return me the car without the refund.  Since that plan did not work out, so now he became very violent and keep sending us text messages (to me and to my brother in law) that "he will impund the vehicle, if we do not listen to him or pay him $1000 dollar."  Because of his, this kind of harrasement, I was forced to block him in my cell phone.

Now I have contacted the law enforcement agency and taking legal action or procedure against this cheater and fraud.  His business plan is cheating with people and giving fake parts, instead of original.  and that's how he make his moneys.   Some people finds out later. Some complins about him at some websites indeed (if you search) but they all do not, since they do not have time. which is understandable. And that's why or how this guy 'Joe' is able to continue his cheating business.  Since there was no big repercussion for it.  He was never honest, never professional and he even have no qualification or skills, to do this kind of work. He is a cheater, a no. 1 fraud and a big liar. And he alsways wil  be.

This guy 'Joe', He always lies, that's his nature. That's in his blood.  Even he cannot change it.  That's what who he is.  That's his real identity.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Joe-lopy's is dedicated to quality and customer satisfaction.

AUTHOR: Joseph - (United States)

February 22 2018 customer called and i quoted him $2812.00 to replace his engine, he came to my shop to make a deposit for engine replacement on his 2007 Nissan Murano AWD. This customers car was completed a month and a half later and is ready for pickup as of April 12, 2018. That's pretty good if you you consider that after a deposit of just $1512.00 for a great used engine with low miles. the customer started calling to find out when his car would be finished the following Monday after his deposit which didn't post until that Friday evening. The customer was told when he made his deposit that it would be a week and a half to two weeks before we receive the used engine and then it would take a couple more weeks after i receive the engine for me to get his car completed and ready for him to pickup. He called me every other day to ask when it would be done. he was having to drive his sisters car and it was inconvenient for them. March 3, 2018 customer was informed the engine, power steering pump and starter had arrived.

Now i not going to post every single text message i received and sent to this customer, but if i do state or refer to one or more texts know that they are verbatim exactly as they came to me and exactly as i sent them. I will not change any of the words in any of the messages.

March 3,2018 4:15 AM  text from customer

"Hi Joe, Have you received the engine or are you still waiting? How long you will wait and I have to wait? This is really frustrating you know. Please let me know what's going on.

March 3, 2018 5:38 AM text to customer

"Sala, I'm sorry you are so frustrated. The engine, power steering pump and starter came in yesterday afternoon. Replacing a automobiles engine isn't something that gets done in a couple of days. there are lots of procedures in the process of doing this kind of job, and I'm giving you a very good deal to get it done. So pleas have some extra patience. It's not the kind of job we rush through. Joe"

March 7, 2018 12:09 PM text from customer

Please call me. I am worried. I cannot wit a month. You said 15.2 hours of labor. You have not mentioned anything about how many days you will take. I am spending a lot of money here. And I have trusted you. I am frustrated because you are Not communicating with me. Would you mind tell me when you can give me my car back?? I am really worried because I also have to check to see how the car is performing after you are done. It is not just you replaced it and that's it. Please let me know. Im spending a lot of money here. I should be worried.

Around 8:30pm March 8, 2018 i returned to my garage after a service call and my gate was open. I have 3 horses on the property and the gate is never left open. So i reviewed the security footage to find out how this happen. I left the shop at 6pm to go on service call and i closed the gate. Around 7pm this customer came thru the gate and closed it. He was recorded walking up the driveway and walking around the garage building trying to force open doors and windows. At around 7:45pm he is on video talking on his phone near the front door of my office and clearly upset. At 8pm he walked down my driveway opened the gate and walked to where ever he had parked, somewhere around the corner away from my cameras view. He left the gate wide open with no regards to the horses possibly wandering onto the highway.

March 8, 2018 8:37 PM text to customer

Did you come by my shop? Joe

March 9, 2018 8pm the customer unannounced came to the garage and was looking in my office window. I open the door and invited him inside. I told him to have his car and the parts he paid for towed somewhere else because he was being a pain in the a** and i don't have time for his bulls***. he said he wasn't aware that the job would take about a month and he was sorry and he wanted me to do the job and he would stop harassing me on the phone and text messages. That didn't last long and i started getting calls from his brother in law the next day. the customer was calling again within two days. "when it will be done already" he said. So i told him to come get it, as i hadn't started working on it yet, and take it somewhere else. he said he was sorry and he would chill out. That was March 12th. I told the customer that every time he calls it will cause a delay.

March 15, 2018 5:59 PM text from customer

PLEASE, Let me know you will be able to finish and will be able to delivery the car tomorrow, since you have told me that you will delivery me the car March 16th...I did not give you this date and so do not tell me that you cannot rush.

March 15th the customer came to the garage unannounced. He was told to call a tow truck and take his car somewhere else. He said he could give me a week if i needed it. he was told to let me do the job and i will call him when it is done.

March 17, 2018 3:24 AM text from customer

I knew it will not gonna be done today. I told you the same thing yesterday when i talked with you. It is happening because you started late. You had said 2 weeks, can you remember? It seems like you are not serious at all. Your 2 weeks anding at Friday March 16th 2018. I gave you enough time alright. If you were serious, you would have done by now. Time is not the issue here. Your willingness matters too. Anyway, can you finish it by Saturday (March 17th)??

March 17, 2018 10:43 AM text to customer

When you were here the night before last you said if i needed a couple days that was okay. if thats not the case you can come pickup the car and the engine and have it done somewhere else. You wouldn't owe me anything in that case. I told you last week if you continue to harrass me, you could come get it and go somewhere else. Joe

March 28th the customer charged back the entire deposit.

All i can say is the next couple of days were full of text messages that accuse me of being a fraud and that i damaged his car. But his brother in law called me and apologized and said i could have a couple more weeks to work on it. This is not the only job I have to work on. I have lots of customers that i work for and i do mobile service as well. It is possible to this job in a couple of weeks but not if your being harassed day in and day out. I have to have a cool down period after dealing with this kind of person. You wouldn't want a mechanic working on your car the same day he told you to come take it somewhere else.

On Saturday April 7 2018, the customer along with his sister and her husband came by the garage unannounced and said they are calling a tow truck to take the car somewhere else. And that's funny because after about the fifth phone call i got from this guy within two weeks of his deposit I told him to come take the car somewhere else. anyway i took the three of them inside the garage to show them the state of the vehicle. Its tires were off, the engine and transmission were attached to the engine cradle on the floor and the car was up on the lift. The customers engine was so badly damaged that i had to remove transfer case, oil pan, oil splash shield, crankshaft brace, crankshaft bearing towers, piston rod clamps etc. in order to remove the torque converter nuts so that the engine and trans could be separated. All that was work that is beyond the scope of standard engine r&r. So there is an extra charge for the extra work and this was explained to the customer and his sister and her husband.

So with all that, they thought it would be inappropriate to tow it somewhere else and they agreed to the extra work. The customer asked when it would be done and i said Thursday the 12th afternoon. But i would call him after the car is test driven and every thing is working properly. They said they would come pick it up on Tuesday the 17th.

April 10 2018 6:57 PM text to customer

Your car will be finished on Thursday.

I called the customer on Thursday the 12th when the car was finished but there was no answer. so i sent a text to the customer and his brother in law on the 12th that the car was done. I have tried numerous times everyday to reach the customer by phone and text.

April 17th a sheriff knocked on my door to serve me a summons, the customer is suing for $12,319.00

Car- $7500 (which he refuses to pick up)

Rental- $3200 (for borrowing his sisters car)

Advance- $1512 (deposit for the engine and other parts, also the same money that he charged back from PayPal March 28th)

Court Fees- $107

Total $12,319.00

April 18, 2018 7:43 AM text from customer

There will be no extra work or work order for you. There is a court order for you. You might have got that already. We trusted you with our money to repair the vehicle and you f*** with us, Bad behave with us, including my family. You have no f***ing qualification or capability to fix this vehicle but you said Yes, so that cat eat our money and can cheat with us. Since you are a fraud, we have no reason to trust you, hence talk with you. You are completely unprofessional, unfit guy to do this job at all. You just tried to cheat with us, And now you have completely destroyed the vehicle, which is unrepairable and you expecting us to pay you f***ing $1000 dollar you fix your own mass? Just who the f*** you think you are?? Nobody give a f*** who the f***you are. You don't pay our f***ing bill that we have to give a f*** about you, you f***ing cheater. Don't f***ing bother sending me text messages because you are BLOCKED. Your message won't reach to me. You will f***ing IMPOUND the car, right??!! Okay, we will see about that.