X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

In August of 2017, I was attempting to transport a dog from Texas to California and someone suggested John Bloom's C2C Transport. I contacted Mr. Bloom to make the arrangements and he demanded $400 up front. Hoping to get the animal out of Houston before Hurricane Harvey hit, I made the payment, but Mr. Bloom soon informed me that his trip was going to be delayed to the point that he would never reach Houston before the hurricane. I then made the decision (for this and other reasons I won't go into out of respect for his business) not to use C2C to transport the dog.

Mr. Bloom attempted to get me to reschedule the pickup but I declined, and then he promised to return my money within a matter of days. Well, it's been well over six months--going on eight--and I still haven't seen my money. Definitely my bad for agreeing to pay up front when no services had been rendered, but I was acting in good faith. Mr. Bloom, in my opinion, has done the opposite. I would most definitely NOT recommend doing business with someone who pockets your money, lies to your face, and provides neither service nor refund. And note to self: always get it in writing (I do have all of this documented via email and text).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2018 01:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/john-bloom-of-c2c-transport/oregon/john-bloom-of-c2c-transport-john-bloom-owes-me-400-oregon-1436273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair