X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: JOHN M. AND KATRINA JONES - HOUSTON Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: BEVERLY HILLS Florida
  • JOHN M. AND KATRINA JONES 237 S. LINCOLN ST. BEVERLY HILLS, FL. 34465 HOUSTON, Texas U.S.A.

JOHN M. AND KATRINA JONES THEY BOTH, TALKED US INTO GIVING THEM MONEY TO PLACE ADS IN A FAKE MAGIZINE. AND BORROWED MONEY TO HELP EXPAND THE MAGIZINE THAT WAS A FAKE. THE POLICE HERE IN BEV. HILLS FL. ARRESTTED HIM, AND TALKED ME INTO BELIEVING THAT HE WAS INNOCENT AND I BAILED HIM OUT OF JAIL. AFTERWARDS WE WERE GOING TO THE STORE ONE DAY SAY HIM AT THE MAIL BOX, AND FAKED AN ACCIDENT AND SUED OUR INS. CO. BEVERLY HILLS AND HOUSTON TEXAS FLORIDA AND TEXAS

*Consumer Comment: Question about Cons & Texas

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
THESE TWO POSE AS A MARRIED COUPLE, HE SUPPOSELY IS IN THE ARMY. AND HAS A MAGIZINE BUSS. THAT YOU PLACE AN AD WITH , HE TAKES YOUR MONEY. THERE IS NO MAGIZINE. AND YOU NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK. THEY HAVE DONE THIS IN TEXAS TOO. HE WAS ARRESTTED IN BEV. HILLS AND TALKED ME INTO BELIEVING IT WAS ALL LIES, TOOK ME FOR OVER 5,000.00 ALL TOGETHER THEY ARE BOTH CON-ARTIST. HE IS TALL AND THIN, SHORT HAIRCUT TO LOOK MILITARY. SHE IS SHORT AND HEAVY SET, BLONDE HAIR, AND THEY HAVE 2 GIRLS- KACY-8, AND MARY-7, . 1 BOY JOHN JR.-12. THEY POSE AS THIS WONDERFUL FAMILY, AND YOU GET TO KNOW THE KIDS AND YOU THINK THEY ARE GREAT, WRONG-O!!! THIS FAMILY IS THE FAMILY FROM H_LL!! THEY ARE IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING BACK TO TEXAS, HE MADE A REMARK ABOUT TEXAS BEING SO EASY TO RIP-OFF PEOPLE. AFTER WE REALIZED THEY WERE DOING THESE THINGS. WE WANT PEOPLE TO BE AWARE. HE HAS OTHER ID'S AND NAMES, SO BEWARE. JOHN WAS MAILING A LETTER ONE DAY AND WE WERE PASSING BY AND I SWARE HE JUMPED INTO OUR WINDSHIELD AND FAKED BEING HURT AND SUED OUR INSURANCE CO. AND COULD NOT WAIT TO GET THE CHECK, STACKED THEM TILL HE GOT THE CHECK. I EVEN BAILED HIM OUT OF JAIL WHEN THE POLICE ARRESTTED HIM FOR FRAUD, CAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW ALL THIS THEN. 2,000.00. TALK ABOUT STUPID, I AM. ALSO STOLE OUR WEDDING RINGS OUT OF JEWELRY BOX IN OUR BEDROOM.

Joyce knox
BEVERLY HILLS, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2008 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/john-m-and-katrina-jones/houston-texas/john-m-and-katrina-jones-they-both-talked-us-into-giving-them-money-to-place-ads-in-a-fa-297329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Question about Cons & Texas

AUTHOR: M - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Sunday, January 06, 2008
I just have a question I hope you can answer. I have been born and raised in Texas and for the past decade of doing business in Texas I have realized scams and rip offs are extremely prominent here. It has been a real eye opener for me reading your report when you wrote this con man stated how easy it is to rip people off in Texas. Upon reading your words, I realized: it is not just me & my bad luck! We get ripped off everywhere we turn here. Cashiers seldom offer correct change if you pay cash. Billing services are corrupt. Even our so-called legitimate businesses are reported here for repeated disservice and illegal billing practices. We all really have to be extra careful here.

My question is: when that con man stated it was easy to rip people of here, did he mention why? Is our state just full of the exceptionally stupid consumers & crooked companies or is our state just BOUGHT by corporations at such a price that companies are more protected than people are?

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair