Complaint Review: John Metsker Sharewarist.com -

• Reported By: R. — Belleville Canada
  • John Metsker Sharewarist.com

United States

John Metsker Sharewarist.com SCAMS his own clients Internet

*Author of original report: Now giving me a new key code.

I was scammed by this loser John Metsker who owns sharewarist.com ...I bought submission software and used it for a while. My computer had
crashed and I could not find my key code that I paid 199.95 USD for. Well he would not simply resend my key code. he wanted me to buy ANOTHER at
199.95. I had clients waiting so I had no choice. First of all, who does that? Who would treat their own clients like garbage and not even try to
help them? Wow. So now after buying the same identical software TWICE for a total of almost 400.00USD I had to format my computer. I loaded the
software on my laptop getting prepared to format. Well it locked out my code and also locked it out on my laptop. I emailed him and he said that
it will lock you out of you try to install it on 2 computers. I had already explained to him that I tried to format and would he please unlock my
code. He would not. He wants me to SPEND MORE for a new code...AGAIN. This is the kind of scum we need to rid humanity of. Who would do this to
their own client? My advice to anyone thinking of giving him a dime..DON'T. Your completely foolish if you do. John Metsker is a scammer and
dirtball. STAY CLEAR OF THIS LOSER OR YOU WILL GET SCAMMED LIKE I DID.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/john-metsker-sharewaristcom/-/john-metsker-sharewaristcom-scams-his-own-clients-internet-1451268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Now giving me a new key code.

AUTHOR: R. - (Canada)

They have now changed their stance and are giving me a new code or making my code valid. Either one is fine with me. I HATE wasting my time. This could have all been avoided.