X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Johnson & Johnson - New Brunswick New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: L British Columbia
  • Johnson & Johnson 1 Johnson & Johnson Plaza New Brunswick, New Jersey U.S.A.

Johnson & Johnson CEO William Weldon Blows Off Ben Gay Customer New Brunswick New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Another goofy posting

Johnson & Johnson's CEO William C. Weldon not only has poor quality he ignores his customers who complain about his bad quality. A tube of Ben Gay leaked out all over my backpack and onto my leather - down filled gloves. The stem broke. I complained and asked them to reimburse me for my dry cleaning expenses. They admitted their product is defective. J&J acted defensively as I was going to sue them. All I wanted was 2 tubes of Ben Gay. I did not even ask for cash. Weldon blew me off after I directly appealed to him. His employees were unwilling to give me his name and contact information.

Mad at Johnson and Johnson
L, British Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2007 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/johnson-johnson/new-brunswick-new-jersey-08933/johnson-johnson-ceo-william-weldon-blows-off-ben-gay-customer-new-brunswick-new-jersey-235381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Another goofy posting

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, February 10, 2007
How is it Mr Weldon's fault, or anyone else(oher than YOU), that a tube of anything leaked in your backpack?

I've packed and carried over 75 pounds of gear through all sorts of environments, and conditions, without ever having anything leak, or break. Of course, I packed my gear correctly, just so nothing would happen. In fact, the only troops who ever had issues such as yours, were the ones who did it "their" way, instead of the "right" way.

You packed your gear incorrectly, and breakage/leakage was the result, just as it always will be. The first thing you should have done was to place all breakables/leakables in a ziplock bag, strong enouh to resist puncture and tearing. In fact, that's all you had to do to keep your other stuff from getting damaged. You should always place the leakables/breakables(in the heavyweight ziplock bag) at the top of your other gear. This prevents the weight of the gear from causing the issue you had. It's the reason eggs and bread don't go underneath the other stuff in the grocery bag. My 11 yr old knows this stuff. He knew it when he was 5.

Hop on the clue bus when it stop at your driveway.