X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Joseph Delmonico DDS - Plainsboro New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Plainsboro New Jersey
  • Joseph Delmonico DDS 422 Plainsboro Rd Plainsboro, New Jersey U.S.A.

Joseph Delmonico DDS Dentist double billed for services, did not write off recieved insurance checks to my account, and refused to give me my file to transfer dentists. They also deny doing anything wrong, and upon notifying them I knew what they were doing, they deleted all double charges from my account and applied pre-dated credits from my insurance agency. Plainsboro New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is an OUTRAGEOUS claim!!!

Dentist double billed for services, did not write off recieved insurance checks to my account, and refused to give me my file to transfer dentists. They also deny doing anything wrong, and upon notifying them I knew what they were doing, they deleted all double charges from my account and applied pre-dated credits from my insurance agency. I will be looking into reporting him to the board of detistry.

Erica
Plainsboro, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/joseph-delmonico-dds/plainsboro-new-jersey-08536/joseph-delmonico-dds-dentist-double-billed-for-services-did-not-write-off-recieved-insura-341133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is an OUTRAGEOUS claim!!!

AUTHOR: Dr.delmonico - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, July 17, 2008
I am sorry that Erica feels that she was wronged but the truth of the matter is that she is mistaken and is making completely outrageous claims.

She apparently was upset about receiving a statement in April for procedures performed in March with a balance of $44.00 owed after her insurance WAS credited to her account. As with the vast majority of businesses, another statement reflecting the same information went out 30 days later when no response was received. There was NO double billing!

She showed up with her accusations and demanded her records on 6/17/2008. She was nasty and demeaning to a new employee who was trying to help her. This employee discovered that there was an error on Erica's statement. Her predecessor, a former employee, failed to credit Erica's account for her Delta Dental discount and that Erica in fact had no balance owed and made that correction.

This employee then CORRECTLY refused to hand over her records and offered to foward copies of her X-Rays which she promptly did the following day, FREE OF CHARGE.

My employee was polite and helpful and nothing dishonest took place. A reasonable person would have brought to our attention any question regarding their statement and been satisfied when it was promptly corrected.