Complaint Review: JR transmission specialist Tom's New Jersey - Toms River New Jersey

• Submitted: Wed, February 28, 2018
  • Updated: Wed, February 28, 2018
  • Reported By: Percy — burke South Dakota United States
  • JR transmission specialist Tom's New Jersey
    1575 rte 37 w suite 12
    Toms River, New Jersey
    United States

JR transmission specialist Tom's New Jersey John Committed fraud by deception Toms River New Jersey

Contact this company on 1/4/18 to get pricing on a transmission John the owner said yes they can build no problem sent check via their pay now on the web site on the same day and fund were released on 1/8/18 told me it takes 7 days from time of order and funds cleared to delivery, sounds familiar heard save thing from others.well needless to say I was always in contact with John by email and phone after weeks of no results and a ton of excuses from, he's waiting on torque converter still, then he had to get a MRI on his knee, he has an undependable shipping company, to he has pneumonia. I finally realized this guy and his shady company was not going to full fill their contract obligation to me so I requested a full refund he said no problem said to go to his web site to see their refund policy which I did which states there's a 25%restocking fee. again told him he could not full fill our contract seeing he said 7 days which I lost business because of his lack of commitment and that per his email he replied with email says no worries I'll get all my money back. well here we go, said I'll get check mailed out to you the address on check he received. waited a whole 9 days almost still no check contacted him again he said sorry to hear that he put stop payment on that check and get another check mailed out with tracking which I requested.I don't believe he even mailed the first one well days go by and no response which this guy is good at when you're getting on him about what is yours . finally had enough contacted my local police told them what was going on gave them copies of all our email communication between each other. police said he's committing felony fraud by deception the police contacted him by phone and email and as far as I know he never responded. well the police then contacted the local police department in Tom's River NJ spoke with detective told him they will be pressing charges and the Tom's River NJ police were very helpful and said they will reach out to him .well next thing you know I get email saying only tracking information it was sent on 2/24/18 it was expedited, received on Tuesday 2/27/18 which envelope looked like coffee was spilled on it this guy's so professional, not .well I open it and it's a 100.00 short so I contacted him again asked why I'm a hundred short he replies for cancellation fee, really the cancellation was made because his lack of being able to full fill his contract to me and also he couldn't deliver as promised .to top it all off I make deposit which usually only take a day or 2 get released. So I notified by my bank and they're trying to get the funds released. hope this guy didn't write a check that can't be cashed because there's another charge. I'm not his usual customer I will not let this stand . told my lawyer would be in touch with him and his scamming company. now my patience has wore thin, now im sueing this guy I am looking for other victims who have been scammed also for a class action suit, plus the criminal charges on top .I will be contacting the attorney general of New Jersey today.we can not keep letting this company get away with this kind of business behavior.sounds like he's waiting for other checks he probably received from other customers to clear in order for my check to clear. don't know how any other customers who have got scammed by this guy and his company to get ahold of me. if you want to be one of the complaints on the class action suit I give this site full permission to give you my contact information.stay far away from this guy and his company you just get ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2018 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jr-transmission-specialist-toms-new-jersey/toms-river-new-jersey-08755/jr-transmission-specialist-toms-new-jersey-john-committed-fraud-by-deception-toms-river-1431687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content