X  |  CLOSE

Los angeles, California
    United States

Julia Polanski Terri Sohn Julia Polanski scammed me Los angeles California

*General Comment: Collections Guy

I worked for them. The created me a business under my name. They offered me a job that seemed legit when all I wanted was to provide for my family. I received shipping packages to my home with someone else’s name, i’d go to a website and take a picture. Make sure the item was in good condition and print a package slip.

This happened in a website I no longer have access to. A month after, they offered me to be a manager of a warehouse. The investment was meant to purchase affordable goods in Asia and sell them here on eBay or amazon (revealing they were purchased there of course). As soon as I got the money "for the investment” in the business account and received instructions to purchase the goods from a trusted "business partner”, I never heard from her again.

I found out when the bank put on hold and under investigation the account and she stopped answering the phone. Also, another report against her said she lived in Missouri. She told me she lived in Los Angeles

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2019 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/julia-polanski/los-angeles-california-90068/julia-polanski-terri-sohn-julia-polanski-scammed-me-los-angeles-california-1473260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Collections Guy

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, February 11, 2019

I am very familiar with your industry, and know what you are up against when collecting and the best possible strategies to collect your money. My Company specializes in getting money collected from companies that don't pay within 5 days, please call me for my "No Collection, No charge" rate at 972-663-8593