Complaint Review: Julie Kiehn - Nine Mile Falls Washington

• Web:
  • Category: Petshop

Julie Kiehn Sold Inbred Corgi Puppies Nine Mile Falls Washington

*Author of original report: I Was Wrong

I bought what was supposed to be a blue Merle Pembroke corgi male puppy. I was told the stud was a trimale after testing I find my two dogs are not only VERY inbred she has no license and will not admit to what she's done. A pet is a part of the family and this is a heartbreaking outcome please do research when buying corgi puppies she is very dishonest and even tried to blame her daughter when these are Julies dogs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2018 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/julie-kiehn/nine-mile-falls-washington-99026/julie-kiehn-sold-inbred-corgi-puppies-nine-mile-falls-washington-1434083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I Was Wrong

AUTHOR: Megan - (United States)

I am happy to report that I actually misread my results email and when I visited my vet I have bought healthy beautiful Corgis from Julie. I highly recommend her dogs and am so sorry I jumped to conclusions. I would buy another in a second. She truly has the best corgi pups in the PNW. IM SORRY.