X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I would not recommend Just Brakes to anyone!!! You will be sorry if you get work done here!

I have a Honda and I already knew the brakes needed work as I had gone to the Honda dealership to get an oil change and they had notified me that the front brakes were worn down. They told me this would cost $241. I held off and decided to check out Just Brakes...wrong move!

I called Just Brakes & yes over the phone they will tell you it's $99 and some change. When you get there, things will suddenly take a turn for the worst! All of a sudden, my rear brakes were completely gone, I had a tear somewhere, brake fluid was gone & I was told it would be $540 to fix all of this.

I told them to give me back my car and I rode right up the street to the Honda dealership. They looked at my car and said the rear brakes were perfectly good! The only thing that needed work was the front brakes which would cost $241!!!

Just Brakes will overcharge you!!! Do not get work done there unless you just have some strange & strong desire to pay for things you don't even need!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2011 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/just-brakes/atlanta-georgia-30339/just-brakes-false-claims-of-needed-work-atlanta-georgia-741989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair