X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
After hearing a grinding sound from my back brakes, I took my vehicle in to Just Brakes to get them repaired. I too, saw the sign at the front counter for all four brakes done for $99!

approximately one hour later The Just Brakes Mechanic called me and told me it would cost me $534.00 to fix my back and front brakes. I told him that there was no way that I could afford that. I was told my rear rotors were beyond repair and my from rotors needed to be grinded and would then be ok.

I told the mechanic to put it back together that I would pick up my vehicle. When I got to the shop my car was still disassembled. The mechanic told me the rotors were severely damaged. again I told him I couldnt afford the $534 price.

He said he would not charge for the bleed and would only fix the rear brakes for $400. I was told that I would have to return to get the front brakes fixed soon, as they would start to grind in a few days.

About a week later I returned to the same shop. My front brakes were grinding and I fiugured what better place to take them than the place that already knows what the issue is.

This time my quote was for $600! I know I should have just taken my vehicle somewhere else. I only have one vehicle. So I felt I had no choice.

Now I can't tell you how angry I am. What can I do? I plan to notify the better business bureau. Do I have any legal standing to sue? Any feedback would help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2011 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/just-brakes/denver-colorado-80212/just-brakes-price-gouging-denver-colorado-712883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair