Complaint Review: Just Gas Tanks

• Just Gas Tanks
    602 Garrison St Unit 101
    Oceanside, California
    United States

Just Gas Tanks JGT Still haven't recieved my refund. It's been almost 100 days now. Oceanside California

I purchased a gas tank for my motorcycle not knowing that it does'nt work on my bike model unless I have radiator shrouds from a 94-96 model. Ok easy enough I thought, until i realized it is impossible to find those shrouds as they are no longer made and are non existent on the face of earth. So I returned the product and paid 40 dollars for shipping expecting a refund within a week or two and now flash forward 90 some odd days I still haven't recieved my refund.

They keep telling me the refund has been approved and oh we are refunding you this week, but it never happnes! They just keep lying to me and saying the will do it but they never do! I can't believe how they keep lying to me repeatedly. It has been long enough and nothing has been done. These folks are crooks and should be put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2018 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/just-gas-tanks/oceanside-california-92054/just-gas-tanks-jgt-still-havent-recieved-my-refund-its-been-almost-100-days-now-ocea-1423406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content