X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Just-leather - Manalapan New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: knoxville Tennessee
  • Just-leather 220 Park Ave Manalapan, New Jersey U.S.A.

Just-leather ripoff Manalapan New Jersey

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
DONT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

It began with an order placed on Feb 27 for a leather jacket. The web site informed me that an error occurred with my order although I was sent an email confirming my order went through. Somehow I called the number 732-792-9600 and someone picked up and reassured me my order did not go through. I went back to the website and re-ordered the same jacket.

A week later I noticed that my card had yet to be charged. After numerous attempts to reach someone via phone, "forget it." They handle all customer service issues via email. A day or 2 later my card was charged, not once but twice. I sent an email explaining and believe it or not they did credit my card back for the additional charge.

Now I am waiting on a Tracking number to be sent "via email" which never seemed to come. After 18 email requests that I sent, on each and every one of them, I was told a tracking number would be forwarded to me at the end of business that day.

It has now been 21 days since my order and a week and a half since my card was charged and I still have no proof that my product is shipped. I decided to start hammering the phones. Use 2 phones at once to call the number above. The same guy will answer and advise you of all the delays in them "moving offices" and the Computer Application problems they had. Promising the package was shipped and that I would get an email with a tracking number later that after-noon. Remember, this is the 12th time I was told this via email, but he sounded geniune and I wanted the jacket, so I gave him the benefit of my doubt! 2 days later and still unaware of any tracking number and I am getting no response from emails.

I hamnmered the phones again, remember 2 phone lines at a time. Same guy answered, and advised I would have a tracking number early this morning, took my phone number and said he would call me!! Though sceptical I kept an open mind. Mid afternoon, I have yet to hear anything so I hammer the phones again" 2 at a time" Same guy answers, and starts the conversation off yelling at me, telling me I have a problem. I advised him that I was supposed to receive a tracking this morning and a phone call. I explained all my attempts and failed responses from his company. He begins to rip out this never ending number and says it is a FEDEX tracking#.

Well, I went to fedex website and tried to track my package? Their tracking numbers vary from 9-20 digits. This guy gave me a 22 digit number and sent me on my way. I guess I was takin' for a sucker this time. Please "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY-EVER!
Signed:
SUCKER.

Bry
knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2005 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/just-leather/manalapan-new-jersey-07726/just-leather-ripoff-manalapan-new-jersey-136145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair