Complaint Review: Justanswer

• Updated: Wed, December 06, 2017
  • Reported By: Mitchel — Roseburg Oregon United States
  • Justanswer

United States

Justanswer Took my money for services offered, didn't use the service , and want me to pay again to find out how to get my refund

*Consumer Suggestion: Easy refunds

This service offeres answeres to questions which are directed to their 'experts'. You state your question and are directed to a page where your $5 dollar question suddenly becomes $20, money refundably if you're not satisfied. I paid via paypal, but then did not need to talk to the 'expert'. I later found that they had been paid by paypal so i went back to their site to ask for a refund and was again directed to a page to pay for their 'expert' lawyer to tell me how to get my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2017 04:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Easy refunds

AUTHOR: SavvyConsumer - (United States)

Hey, I found out how to get a refund on the site. Just go to this: justanswer . com / en-gb/help/how-can-i-request-refund

I found it just by searching in Google for "Justanswer refund". They have a really good refund policy and you can get a refund immediately from your account page without even talking to anyone. Doesnt seem like a ripoff to me - but I assume ripoff companies dont give you money back if you are disatisfied :)