Complaint Review: JustFlowers.com - California

• Phone: 800-551-6656
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

JustFlowers.com No flowers No refunds Los Angeles California

Valentine's Day flower didn't get delivered to my husband. He has asked the receptionist at work, but she said she never saw the flowers for him. We asked for a full refund. They've refused because after their "investigation" flower did get delivered yesterday at 12 such and such PM. So, they said, what can I say, the flower should've been there.

The option they gave me was to give $10 credit and/or re-deliver it next day. Since that was already afternoon, and I said my husband will leave by 4 pm today, please deliver it before that. They refused that guarantee. And we didn't even know if the flower will get delivered. Either way, customer has no choice other than letting them take your money away with no guarantee another delivery.

I gave them another chance to re-deliver. And guess what, flower didn't show up before 5 pm. They took my money, and they didnt deliver or even re-deliver the flower. They make it sounds like as if I'm the one lying about not receiving the flowers.

Everytime I call them to complaint what happened, they either put me on hold for a long time (sometimes disconnect while I'm waiting) or told me to call back but they don't call back a half of the time. Even they actually called me back, they just give me very unsatisfactory answers (like, at 2:30 pm, we could not reach the florist because they are closed today...didn't you know your florist's business hours?)

So, for now, we are trying for the 3rd time. They are saying the flower will be delivered on Monday. We'll see, and I'll post what really happened.

This company is horrible. They should not keep doing the business like this. Please do not order anything from this company.

Amemama
beverly hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2008 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/justflowerscom/california/justflowerscom-no-flowers-no-refunds-los-angeles-california-309607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content