X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Justin Chapman - Tolleson, Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Glendale Arizona
  • Justin Chapman 11141 W. Hildago Ave Tolleson,, Arizona U.S.A.

Justin Chapman Lying, Deceitful, Stealing b*****d!! Tolleson, Arizona

Justin was my boyfriend..I bought him cloths, he lived at my house, took him under my wing and bent over back words to make sure he was taken care of. The guy didn't have anything. But while doing all this, he planed, schemed and stole from me.

He still has a $300 cell phone of min and a $125 compact disk walkman, not to mention the cloths I put on the guys back. He told me he was going to his sisters in NM for two weeks.

Well you can guess it, he moved there without telling me. I found all my banking and password information. He broke into my computer and intended to to who knows what with that information. Dirty Rotten b*****d! I want my stuff back!

Jon
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/justin-chapman/tolleson-arizona-85353/justin-chapman-lying-deceitful-stealing-bastard-tolleson-arizona-158782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content