X  |  CLOSE

• Kanner & Pintaluga
    101 Pugliese's Way. First Floor
    Delray Beach, Florida
    USA

Kanner & Pintaluga The Most Unprofesional Lawyers in all of Palm Beach Delray Beach Florida

They are the most unprofessional lawyers in all of Palm Beach county Do No USE them!

I was in a car accident they recommended I go to therapy because I have some neck & upper back pain after I started going to therapy I had to call them at least once a month to get an update on my case. They NEVER called me. Most of the time the girls that answer the phone would just transfer me to a voice mail.

I had not heard from them in a over 3 months. Im A busy Full-Time student & I work a 40 Plus hour job overnight to support myself so my time is very limited. I hadn't had time to call them & even if I did I would just get transferred to a voice mail anyways. (They would never return my calls) I had to call over 3 times to be able to speak with an actual "HUMAN" He then informed me that they are not taking my case!

I was very upset to say the least not that they did not take my case after the investigation they did. [continued below]....

..... What I was really upset about was the fact that they didn't have the decency to call me, email me, or get in contact with and informed me they couldn't take my case. I asked them repeatedly when did they find out that they could not take my case?

Nobody had an answer... simply they told me that they would send me a letter in the mail explaining why. I asked them why did nobody inform me by phone or email or even send me a letter before? they once again had noooooooo... answer for me.

I was very polite and nice even though i was fuming and it didn't help that nobody really spoke english. so i had to speak spanish to them they could understand me. They declined to inform me when they knew that I was not going to be an eligible client to them. They should have called me as soon as they found out.Like i said I am upset about the lack of professionalism.Best part is now im stuck with a huge bill

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kanner-pintaluga/delray-beach-florida/kanner-pintaluga-the-most-unprofesional-lawyers-in-all-of-palm-beach-delray-beach-flori-1085525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content