X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: Michael — Denver Colorado
  • Kanner & Pintaluga

Nationwide
    USA

Kanner & Pintaluga Law Firm Settled after I told them NOT TOO! Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama Nationwide

Law firm Kanner & Pintaluga settled my case without my permission!

A girl from the frim called me a few months ago with an offer on my personal injury case. I told her "absolutly not" and then I explained why. She said okay no problem.

I've been waiting to hear back for a new offer. Well, I called today to get a copy of some paperwork that a different attorney requested and that's when they told me my case had already settled!

In addition, the girl I had the conversation with is no longer an employee!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kanner-pintaluga/nationwide/kanner-pintaluga-law-firm-settled-after-i-told-them-not-too-florida-tennessee-georgi-1105839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content