Complaint Review: Kanwar Suryaveer Singh - Atlanta GA

• Reported By: Sam — Atlanta United States
  • Kanwar Suryaveer Singh

Atlanta, GA
    United States

Kanwar Suryaveer Singh, Wideworld Financial Group, LLC Kennesaw, Georgia Abbey Insurance Services of Six Flags Abbey Insurance Services of Six Flags Committed Fraud by stealing insurance premium Atlanta GA Georgia

In the late 90's my family and I created number of insurance policies through Kanwar's Abbey Insurance Services.  As I recall, we wrote checks to his insurance company.  He would then have the insurance company(in one case Jackson National Life Insurance of Lansing, MI) issue us a policy which gave us the impression we now have our savings safely in the insurance policy.  However, the check he issued from Abbey to the insurance company would bounce and the insurance company would cancel the policy, and we never knew about this failed transaction.

Unfortunately, Kanwar passed away in 2016. However, I must put this entry to ensure this information stays on record. I hope one day I'll be able to forgive him but for now, I'm still VERY bitter by his deceptions as he pretended to be our close family friend and ruined us financially.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2018 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kanwar-suryaveer-singh/atlanta-ga/kanwar-suryaveer-singh-wideworld-financial-group-llc-kennesaw-georgia-abbey-insurance-s-1447163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content