X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Kaplan University - Cedar Rapids, Iowa

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Boyd Texas
  • Kaplan University kaplanuniversity.com Cedar Rapids,, Iowa U.S.A.

Kaplan University Financial AID Dept. is a joke and a ripoff!!! Cedar Rapids Iowa

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Kaplan Univeristy Financial Aid Dept is a joke! I have been trying to get a call back or even an e-mail for close to 4 months now. Noone is interested in getting back with me. The financial aid dept. has changed my finaincial aid officer 4 times and noone seems to know what is going on. At this time I have Kaplan calling me at least 4-5 times a day.

I call at least 3 times a week and have left multilpe e-mails and messages. They do not put student needs first. I have completed a full year with Kaplan and feel like their actions towards students that are trying to better their lives is unacceptable!

Beware of this school. It is unfortunate that the financial aid department is so inadequate, because the curriculum is not to bad. The teachers were great, however, I left because the departments in this school don't seems to know what is going on, as well as the ignorance of the finaincial aid department.

My final frustration is that now I have missed my window of opportunity to enroll at another school because I can't get my transcript from Kaplan. I feel like I am really over a barrel and don't know what to do next.
Any suggestions would be helpful to get this situation resolved.

Krista
Boyd, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kaplan-university/cedar-rapids-iowa/kaplan-university-financial-aid-dept-is-a-joke-and-a-ripoff-cedar-rapids-iowa-410991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair