Complaint Review: Kapscomoto.com - Pickering Ontario

830 Brock Road
    Pickering, Ontario
    Canada

Kapscomoto.com Would not replace / refund bad parts Pickering Ontario

I would like everyone to know about this company, selling items under Walmart online, ripping people off. They sold me items that were no good out right out of the box. They would not return the item, nor would they replace or refund. I feel everyone should know what kind of company they are dealing with here. I have noticed other sites they are on where other people had similar experiences as me. But , I feel ripoff report website is a much better site to list your complaint on. I feel more people will read it here and I also feel it has much better organization for keeping everyone's complaint all in one spot so other buyers can have an opportunity to make a better decision when purchasing motorcyle or boat parts online. I purchased on Walmarts website thinking I was purchasing from Walmart at the time.

Here is what I must have done wrong: I was unaware so many other companies sell under Walmart. I probably would have never known until I had an issue with a return. Well, I definitely found out the hard way.

I have made my contact information available to lawyers through this site so if anyone else ever needs help building a case against this company that ripped me off, I am here to offer up anything needed. I want to make it clear I will never remove this complaint because it's been more than a year and the company never made good on it. As soon as I get the company's owners information, I will be posting it here as well because they authorize the actions of ripping people off and doing nothing towards making things right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2018 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kapscomotocom/pickering-ontario-l1w1z8/kapscomotocom-would-not-replace-refund-bad-parts-pickering-ontario-1429017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content