Complaint Review: Kartar Technologies pvt. Ltd. - kolkata west Bengal

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2018
  • Updated: Wed, June 13, 2018
  • Reported By: Tamil — Bangalore India
  • Kartar Technologies pvt. Ltd.
    79, Surendra Nath Banerjee Road, Moulali, Kolkata
    kolkata, west Bengal
    India

Kartar Technologies pvt. Ltd. kartartechnologies.com/contact.php Fraud Company and cheat us by theft money from us - Be Aware kolkata west Bengal

With references to www.kartartechnologies.com
79, surendra nath banerjee road, moulali, kolka ta - 700014 (Copied from website)
Ms. Prathima maiti (Hr), email: pratima@kartartechnologies.com
Contact no. 91-[9073148667]
Mr. Rakesh ranjan (Sr.co-o ridinator) - contact no. 91-[9163417984]
Mr. Mihir paul - contact no. 91-[7044773612]
From above-mentioned company and persons, i have received job offer letter for the
Post of optimization engineer, and

1. I have sent my cv and documents as per requirements on June 6, 2018, with
Reference to loi provided. (Via email id-hr).
2. I have paid amount rs.2175/- as a refundable processing charge with
Reference to confirmation letter provided on June 7, 2018 (Via email-hr).
But
After following & submitting all the above-mentioned procedure & documents &
Payments, now again they were asking me to pay the amount rs.7500/- in the
Unsecured way of payment for the job confirmation (The amount which was not
Mentioned earlier along with confirmation letter provided).
Since its unsecured, i refuse to pay the amount rs.7500/- and i requested them to
Either to confirm my job or cancel my application by refunding my initial payment done.
But now they are not ready for neither to confirm my job or nor to refund my paid
Amount rs.2175/-.

And another person called Saifalan on May 30, 2018 also cheated by Kartar-Reference (h t t p s : / / w w w . c o n s u m e r c o m p l a i n t s . i n / k a r t a r - t e c h n o l o g i e s - l o o k i n g - f o r - c a r e e r - o p p o r t u n i t y - k a r t a r - t e c h n o l o g i e s - c 1 9 7 2 6 0 7)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2018 01:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kartar-technologies-pvt-ltd/kolkata-west-bengal-700014/kartar-technologies-pvt-ltd-kartartechnologiescomcontactphp-fraud-company-and-cheat-u-1447222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content