Complaint Review: Kay Cream - Internet

• Reported By: gbittick — Chandler Arizona USA
  • Kay Cream

Internet
    USA

Kay Cream Beauty Wrinkle CreamBeauty Wrinkle Reducer Cream Scam and ripoff! Edison Internet

On Facebook prior to Christmas, I saw a small ad for a trial sample of wrinkle cream. Clicking on the link, I went to a site where for $3.49 I was able to get a small sample size container. I was immediately redirected to a second site where I was offered a second beauty cream for just $1.00. Since I was looking for stocking stuffers, I bought that and forgot all about them. Imagine my surprise when after the first of the year I was hit with charges of $99.95 for the first, and $89.95 for the second small sample sizes.

I contacted the company was asked if I had clicked on the small blue tab under the price that read, "Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions". I told them I hadn't, just like I have never read my entire auto insurance policy either. I was told that is where the disclosure was. I doublede checked the receipts I was emailed after purchasing them online and nowhere on the receipt was there any mention of this being a long term subscription deal, where I was no obligated to monthly shipments totaling $189.90!!

They are refunding me about 40% of the 189.90 I was charged. This is a scam and a rip off! Do not buy!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2017 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kay-cream/internet/kay-cream-beauty-wrinkle-creambeauty-wrinkle-reducer-cream-scam-and-ripoff-edison-intern-1351191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content