Complaint Review: Kay Cream

• Kay Cream

Internet
    USA

Kay Cream Nepo serums, Neposerums, Kaycream Online marketing scam Internet

Huge ripoff website.  Once you sign up for a trial sample of this cream you unknowingly sign up for a monthly fee. They charged me twice for $4.95 and then charged me $89,95 and $99.95 coming from two different companies: Kay Cream and Nepo Serums.  I caught it on the first month after they charged me and then I had to go through my bank to dispute it and we called up the company together. They offered me a partial discount and after a week I still haven't gotten it.  I've since gone through the bank again to try and dispute but they telling me this can't be disputed.

Beware! They have several different websites and different company names. I've read some reports on this website and these scam artists are constantly changing the names and products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2017 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kay-cream/internet/kay-cream-nepo-serums-neposerums-kaycream-online-marketing-scam-internet-1355707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content