Complaint Review: Kemp Ford - Thousand Oaks California

• Submitted: Thu, March 16, 2000
  • Updated: Thu, March 16, 2000
  • Reported By: Thousand Oaks Ca.
  • Kemp Ford
    3810 Thousand Oaks Blvd.
    Thousand Oaks, California

Kemp Ford rip-off liars ..99 Mustang = LEMON

Well from the time i bought my 99 Ford Mustand I've had nothing but problems.It is in the shop most every week and they say they either fixed it which is a lie, or they say theres no problem and that its my imagination.

Kemp Ford in Thousand Oaks is where i bought the car from and they totally riped me off. They are very rude and they never want to fix anything...they've damaged my car when i took it in for service and then they lie and say they didnt do it.

Some stuff that ive gone through with them for example are: a month after i had it they had to replace my seat covers cause they were allready tearing, they had to replace my windows because everytime i rolled them down they would scratch, my trunk leaked and filled with water and runied everything inside NOT ONCE BUT TWICE, and most of all there is a vibration problem having to do with the transmission that has been in over 6 times and they never can fix it.....They are nothing but liers and they riped me off..basically they sold me a lemon and dont want to admit it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kemp-ford/thousand-oaks-california-91362/kemp-ford-rip-off-liars-99-mustang-lemon-1589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content