X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Kenneth Scott Chamberlin - Taylor Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: belleville Michigan
  • Kenneth Scott Chamberlin Taylor, Michigan U.S.A.

Kenneth Scott Chamberlin ripoff dead beat only cares about himself Dad King of the Deadbeats My kids will be fifty and he will still be hiding. LOSER Taylor Michigan

*Author of original report: One Year 3 months later, Ken you are still and will always be a deadbeat.

*Author of original report: I have not seen one dime of the $97,909.32 in back child support

Kenneth Scott Chamberlin has avoided paying child support for the last 11 years. He always manages to get through the system somehow. It took me over 6 months to talk the FOC into sending my case to the prosecutors office for a felony warrant and when they finally sent it I had to beg the prosecutors office to take my case. They said since he has not paid that he was not a good candidate for a felony warrant. I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT TO GET PEOPLE WHO DONT PAY! Am I wrong?

Well they finally did take the case and arrested him after 8 months. Then they failed to notify me of the hearing. So they let him plea to a lesser charge, put him on probation and let him go with out paying a penny. I just don't understand how a man that has never once willingly gave his children a penny can be let go and trusted to pay support. What a joke!

It has been over a month since they let him out of jail and my kids still have not received a penny. Imagine that.

Well I will never give up and it makes me happy to know that while I work my a*s off to raise these kids he has to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life. He owes this debt forever and it will never go away. My kids will be fifty and he will still be hiding. LOSER

Sherry
belleville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2003 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kenneth-scott-chamberlin/taylor-michigan-48180/kenneth-scott-chamberlin-ripoff-dead-beat-only-cares-about-himself-dad-king-of-the-deadbea-63705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

One Year 3 months later, Ken you are still and will always be a deadbeat.

AUTHOR: Sherry - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, October 23, 2004
Well here it is over a year after my ex was put on probation for non payment of support. My kids and I have yet to receive one dime. The arreages are now $109,672.12. I have lost all faith in the system. I have given up the fight it just isn't worth it anymore. Ken you are still and will always be a deadbeat.

I will be watching our oldest daughter graduate with honors next June and send her off to nursing school in the fall of 2005. We made it without you. But you could have made your daughters lives just a little easier just by supporting them even a little. Gas money to get to school and work even. Your daughters work harder than you could only imagine. Our oldest has struggled to get where she is, it's just too bad you weren't around to see what a wonderful and beautiful young woman she has become. Your loss!!!

I have not seen one dime of the $97,909.32 in back child support

AUTHOR: Sherry - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, November 26, 2003
Here it is 4 months since my ex-husband plead guilty for non payment of support. I have not seen one dime of the $97,909.32 in back child support that he owes. Ken you are such a loser! I'm glad our kid's don't see you anymore. You would just prove to them what an a*s you are. I hope you have to look over your shoulder for the police forever. It's you who missed out on watching them grow up just remember that. I hope all the money you saved by not taking care of your children makes you happy.