X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota - Olathe Kansas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: lenexa Kansas
  • Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota 685 Rawhide Road, Olathe, Kansas U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I purchased a Toyota Certified used car from Kenny Thomas Olathe Toyota and was pitched a "tires for life" benefit as a part of the sale. Needless to say I was excited to hear that I would receive new tires when they were worn to a point of being unsafe at no cost. At the time of the sale there was nothing was called out regarding the terms and conditions of this benefit and I wasn't even aware that there were any other than taking care of my car in a reasonable fashion.

Shortly after we drove the car off the lot we had issues with the tires on the car not performing and after several trips to the service center we finally were told that they need to order "more expensive factory tires" because the "cheap ones would not work on our car". They finally got those tires in and replaced our cheap ones, they were better but frankly the car never drove or rode like I expected the top of the line Toyota would.

We've put about 40,000 miles on the tires and they are fried. All service work with the exception of oil changes and tire rotation have been performed at this dealership. This includes an appalling bad job of replacing brakes that turned into a major hazard to my family because they didn't diagnos a bad cellinoid and repeated tire balancing and alignment to try and fix the performance issues.

We've been told by the Service Manager, Tom Blackman that our "tire for life" warranty is void because we didn't use them for ALL repairs (yep because we didn't come to them for our oil change and tire rotation which we have documentation for) we are no longer eligible.

I will never buy another Toyota product and I will tell everyone that this dealership is far from ethical.

Vmlmike
lenexa, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2009 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kenny-thomas-olathe-toyota/olathe-kansas-66061/kenny-thomas-olathe-toyota-tire-for-life-sales-ripoff-olathe-kansas-455389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

BUY A COROLLA GET BURNED LITERALLY....

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

can be 'Googled'.

Simply 'Google' this- BUY A COROLLA GET BURNED LITERALLY, and read about how Mr. Singh burned to death in his Toyota Corolla!

SPREAD THIS ALL OVER THE WORLDWIDE WEB!

Thank you.

I have an idea

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Maybe we can get one of people who are into spell casting to cast a spell on Karl to get him/her to shut up.

What a wierdo!!!

SAFETY ALERT: YOUR CHILDREN'S LIVES COULD BE IN DANGER IF YOU HAVE A TOYOTA BECAUSE....

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 27, 2009
there are AIRBAGS that are NOT DEPLOYING in some Toyota vehicles, according to their owners!!!!

'Google' this- ENGINE SLUDGE, and go to the consumeraffairs website about 'Toyota Engine Problems' and click on 'Airbags', and read all of them!

Thank you.

I'm Karl, and i approve this SAFETY ALERT UPDATE!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair