X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Kevin Micel - Vital Express - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Hammondsport New York
  • Kevin Micel - Vital Express Nationwide U.S.A.

Kevin Micel - Vital Express Attempted to request a Western Union Transfer of $800 using a fraudulent request from shipper Vital Express. Nationwide

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
This person listed a Yamaha Motif keyboard on ebay, item# 7354078110 and then canceled the listing early. The ebayer then contacted me and asked if I was still interested, and I said yes. Then the ebayer said that he could do a "COD" where he would have the shipper, Vital Express, send me the package and then I could choose whether or not to accept.

I then recieved a suspicious email from contact@express-vital.com which requested I send a $800 Western Union Transfer to this person. After this I contacted vital express directly and they told me up fron that this was a fraudulent seller who has succesfully scammed someone for 2000 a week before and is using their company name and a fake email address as a means of committing the scam. Luckily I refused to send the payment and contacted Vital Express first.

Robert
Hammondsport, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kevin-micel-vital-express/nationwide/kevin-micel-vital-express-attempted-to-request-a-western-union-transfer-of-800-using-a-158654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair