X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Keyes Toyota - Van Nuys California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: SC California
  • Keyes Toyota 5855 Van Nuys Blv.d Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Keyes Toyota used every trick in the book to gouge us, from postdated downpayments, unnecessary warranties, 15% financing, failed to disclose rebate, and to top it all off, a few months later, we got a request for $1300 in over-mileage fees for our trade-in, AFTER we had signed the deal.

It took nearly a year, and certified letters to Toyota's CEO in JAPAN, to get these crooks off my back.
Know how you can't change your mind after you sign their contracts? Same thing goes for those excess-mileage fees. The dealer has every oppy to check the mileage and condition of your trade-in at the time of the sale. Don't pay a nickel more afterward. If you are asked to, return your car, cancel the sale, you'll see that if you insist, you can prevail. However, foget about the DMV, the govt. is in the auto industry's pocket. Complain, escalate and persist. You can prevail.

LCR
SC, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2004 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/keyes-toyota/van-nuys-california-91403/keyes-toyota-gouged-by-keyes-bait-n-switch-rebate-excess-mileage-fees-van-nuys-california-112694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

POSTED: Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Hi! I am an ex employee to this firm. 11yrs+. Let me make it clear at first here... i am NOT a disgruntled emplyee. But after working at this firm for many years during my young life, it is no surprise to read about them in this fashion or forum. I will make this short. This organization has a vast history of deception, fraud and employee abuse. This is just a few of the many reasons i had left this crime ridden place. Howard Keyes himself plays little part of day to day operations. Most of the BS that goes on at his many stores is not even known to him. The BS is controlled and quelkled by all its managers.

In regards to your posting, it is no surprise. Keyes is known to send its upper managers to seminars with HIGHLY skilled lawyers and other snakes on how to beat California and Federal laws. I know this for a fact. So the outcome is very simple. Buyers get suckered (LEGALLY). EMPLOYEES get abused... and the list goes on and on and on. I would like to say more, but i am sure you get the picture.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair