X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dongli — New York New York United States
  • Kick Punch Labs 1440 N Harbor Blvd #900, Fullerton, CA United States

Kick Punch Labs Lance Mayfield Kick Punch Labs Never Finished the Work Promised, Delayed for 2 Years, Took My Money and Refued to Give Deadline, Stole My Identify and Put Fake Review on New Website

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I walked into Lance Mayfield's one-man office in June 2016. After the meeting we made the aggreement on developing an app which was estimated to finish within 3 months. Then a serie of delays happened. First Lance Mayfield claimed it would be finished by the end of 2016, then the first half of 2017, then by the end of 2017. And here we are, a 3-month project which is still unfinished. And last week after requesting a confirmation on the final deadline, he chose not to reply.

Lance Mayfield  outsources all his work to Ukraine or Russia. And there were constant departures of his team because either he fired them or they just walked away from him. He gave out numerous execuses on why the project was delayed (like the whole team was food-poisoned or the coders caught a cold/multiple colds). And now he does not even have anyone who can code anymore. So he refered me to a coder he knows in Ukraine, and asked me to pay directly to that coder instead for the last part of the project. I agreed on such arrangement and Lance Mayfield gave written  guarantee that the coder would finish the project before December 2017. But apparently he has no control over the coder and he failed to do what he promised, again.

Lance Mayfield has been putting up a new website, drawandcompile.com Last time I checked he put my name with fake review without my permission. And I think this happened to several others too. I'm glad to see that he/someone put it down. And Mr.Mayfield you need to know that doing this and buying fake Instagram comments won't save you from what you did. You need to stop scamming other people's money as a way to support your family and you need to learn how to become a decent, responsible human-being.

I have all contracts, invoice and emails to prove the authenticity of my reivew. Feel free to contact me if you have any quesiton. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM Lance Mayfield at all cost or just bring a lawyer with you if you want to deal with this man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2018 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kick-punch-labs/92835/kick-punch-labs-lance-mayfield-kick-punch-labs-never-finished-the-work-promised-delayed-1425200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair