Complaint Review: Kicksvovo - Tukwila Washington

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Kicksvovo Never got my Shoes! Tukwila Washington

I ordered a pair of Jordan 13s on Feb 23rd. They immediately took the money out of my account but as of today, I have yet to receive my Shoes! There's no customer service phone number and sending emails are a waste of time! Charged it to the game, never again! That's really f*d up though!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2018 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kicksvovo/tukwila-washington/kicksvovo-never-got-my-shoes-tukwila-washington-1433286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content