X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Deutzzone — New Wilmington Pennsylvania USA
  • Killer Bee Technologies 3236 E Chandler Bvd Unit 1045 Phoenix, Arizona USA

Killer Bee Technologies Michael PattonToni MennutiKiller Bee Performance Unscrupulous business. Deceptive practices. Shipped wrong items. Kept my ECU. Won't return calls. Sells scratched up parts for new. Phoenix Arizona

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

FIRST LET ME SAY BUYER BEWARE! ! ! DO NOT IGNORE THE RED FLAGS LIKE I DID !! DO NOT BE LURED IN BY LOW COST!

I saw warnings but figured there are always unhappy customers.  I was suckered in by his promise to check out my ECU and repair it for $115 if it could be repaired. Turns out both of the ECU's I sent were not repairable. I sent the first one, a Duramax ECU in and after being told of the options, I went with a new programmed one (by him ). Upon receipt it did not look new and it would not work at all. He blamed his supplier. Everybody has a problem now and again so I gave him the benifit of the doubt and waited for the second one. It looked better , but still had wierd scratches all over it. It worked , but the vehicle still has a code that I can not seem to get rid of. May or may noy be a problem with the ECU.

Then I had a Dodge Cummins that had a questionable ECU. I sent it in and it too was unrepairable. I opted for a tested ECU this time. I took the truck to the dealer to be programmed. After being programmed by the dealer , the truck had codes because the ECU was for an automatic trans vehicle. He had my old ECU so there shouldnt have been a problem. Michael would not hear of covering the cost of programming. He sent another ECU which the dealer attempted to program. They could not even connect to it. I then told Michael that I wanted to source an ECU elsewhere. I asked if I should use one of his ECU's for a core , but he insisted I send both his back and he would send me mine. Like a dumb a*s I did send his back. I was credited for the faulty ECU. However I did not receive my old one back. Upon phoning and emailing he stated that he had shipped it and would get the tracking number.  After repeatedly asking and phoning , he never did give the tracking number  to me , nor did I receive the ECU. That ment I got wacked a $250 core charge. So to boil down my expenses relating to MR Michael Patton , they are;

Programming 2 times   $193

Initial fee                     $115

extra freight                  $34

core charge                  $250

TOTAL CASH OUT          $592         THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ALL THE EXTRA TIME AND CUSTOMER AGGRAVATION!

ALSO BE AWARE THAT IT IS A SHADY OPERATION. AFTER INITIAL PAYMENT TO MICHAEL PATTON , THE REST OF THE PAYMENTS WENT TO ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL--TONI MENNUTI. YOU FIGURE THAT ONE OUT.

TO RECOUP-- FAULTY PARTS , NOT NEW, NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR BAD PARTS, AND TOTALLY UNRESPONSIVE .

DO NOT BE LURED IN BY LOW PRICE . YOU WILL PAY DEARLY IN THE END !! IGNORE AT YOUR PERIL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2015 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/killer-bee-technologies/phoenix-arizona-85048/killer-bee-technologies-michael-pattontoni-mennutikiller-bee-performance-unscrupulous-bus-1255544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair