X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Kimberly Rose At Fastspells.com - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Phoenix Arkansas
  • Kimberly Rose At Fastspells.com fastspells.com Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

Fastspells.com Kimberly Rose At Fastspells.com Kimberly Rose a Liar and Rip Off Artist Fort Smith Arkansas

*Consumer Comment: When are people going to learn that " Psychics" are NOT practitioners or even real Psychics

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Last summer I asked Kimberly Rose to perform a custom spell for me and, needless to say, she is a fraud! I told her of my nervous condition and asked if she could help. She told me that she and the "<3" had just teamed up and that they were all going to work on my casting. When I asked her if I could have a telephone interview she told me that she hadn't used a phone since she was 8 years old or some s**t! That should have given me a clue there. Now eight months later and $295 later I still have no results and no Kimberly Rose, Fastspells.com or the "<3". I have pleaded with her to return my money by email and she told me I was on the "fast track" for a money back guarantee, but I still have not received refund.

DON'T BE A SUCKER LIKE ME! STAY AWAY FROM SCAN ARTISTS B*TCHES KIMBERLY ROSE!!!!

Worst Enemy Now!!!!
Phoenix, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2009 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kimberly-rose-at-fastspellscom/nationwide/fastspellscom-kimberly-rose-at-fastspellscom-kimberly-rose-a-liar-and-rip-off-artist-for-410741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, January 12, 2009
"PSYCHICS" DO NOT CAST SPELLS!

REAL PSYCHICS DO NOT ADVERTISE ON WEBSITES AND DEMAND HUGE FEES UP FRONT.

THE NAME OF THE ALLEGED PSYCHIC FRIEND IS SO FAKE THAT I WOULD BE LAUGHING EXCEPT THE TEAM OF FRAUDS EXPLOIT VULNERABLE,UNINFORMED,TROUBLE PEOPLE WHO ARE USUALLY POOR AND NOT AWARE OF THE SCAMS AND CONS THAT THESE BAD PEOPLE PULL ON THE UNWARY!

YOU WOULD HAVE SAVE TIME,TROUBLE AND AGGRAVATION IF YOU HAD GONE TO THE LOCAL OCCULT SUPPLY STORE AND BOUGHT YOUR OWN SUPPLIES AND DONE YOUR OWN WORK.

BUT TO SEND MONEY TO PEOPLE YOU DON"T KNOW AND HAVE NO PHYSICAL ADDRESS WHERE YOU CAN GO AND DEMAND YOUR MONEY BACK IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE RESULTS... WELL.

THE BLAME IS ON YOU FOR RELYING ON FAKERS LIKE THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE..

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair