X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Kirby Unlimited, Inc - Vancouver Washington

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Scappoose Oregon
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Kirby Unlimited, Inc 10621 NE Coxley Drive, Suite 103 Vancouver, Washington U.S.A.

Kirby Unlimited, Inc ripoff Vancouver Washington

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Very energetic people showed up at my door and said they were a new start up company in the area looking for carpet cleaning business. They said the had little money for advertising and were just looking for word of mouth. The promotion they were offering was a few carpet cleaing for one room of my house. NOT ONCE before agreeing to the service did they mention they were selling a vacuum cleaner. I asked several time "What is the catch?" I asked how long it would take and I was told less then an hour. I agreed. They showed up and started the demo. It was clear that they were trying to sell me a vacuum cleaner. I was polite and watched and listened, thinking this was only going to take an hour and I knew I was not going to purchase.
AFTER 2 1/2 hours of filling little filters with dust and intrusively asking to enter my bedroom to vacuum my mattress, which I did not allow, I had to get rude with the young man just to get him to leave. WHAT A WAY TO DO BUSINESS! LIE YOUR WAY INTO PEOPLES HOMES. I hope all you Kirby Salespeople can sleep at night.

Kris
Scappoose, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2004 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kirby-unlimited-inc/vancouver-washington-98662/kirby-unlimited-inc-ripoff-vancouver-washington-119131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair