X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: KLEAN-A-CAR - AKA BRIANS FLEETWASHING - Garland Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Roswell New Mexico
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • KLEAN-A-CAR - AKA BRIANS FLEETWASHING 109 South Kirby, Suite 409 Garland, Texas U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Our company pressure washed some trucks at the request of Brians Fleetwashing. After several phone calls with Kim at KLEAN-A-CAR INC., we finaly got a check dated 8/7/02 #40010, this check was returned NSF. After several months of calls in which Kim promised to FEDEX a new check, I received a call from Charles demanding that I return the NSF check to them immediatly. I informed him that we had still not received payment for this NSF check, and would not return it until we did.

On 5/9/03 I faxed and certified mailed final request for payment to the address on the check. To date I have not received any response. In the cover letter I notified them that further action will be taken including reporting them to Rip Off Report.

Please take care in doing any work for this company. They are not honest or trustworthy.

Sheila

Sheila
Roswell, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2003 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/klean-a-car-aka-brians-fleetwashing/garland-texas-75042/klean-a-car-inc-aka-brians-fleetwashing-bad-check-wont-pay-for-services-ripoff-garland-58264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

He stated he would pay as soon as I removed the ripoff report, .. Thank you Rip-off Report.

AUTHOR: Sheila - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Spoke with Brian, He stated he would pay as soon as I removed the ripoff report because it was tacky. Told him all I could do was update once this matter is settled.

He expressed mailed a check and that check was good. He included a self addressed stamped envelope to return the insf check, which we did mail after we received statement from bank that this check had been honored.

This matter has been resolved to our satisfaction, Thank you for your prompt attention Brian.

Thank you Rip-Off Report.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Do NOT return that check to them under any circumstances!

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, May 24, 2003

Once they pay you for services rendered, plus bank fees and any atty costs you will return the check. Period. End of story. That check is your proof that they received services from you and paid you with a bad check.

If you've sent off letters to them and called without any response, file suit immediately in the appropriate court. Also see if you can file charges of larceny against the owner of the company and/or the the person who signed the check (if that is a different person).

Good luck. Give 'em hell!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair